• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hello from the Tickler In Black - very long time no talk!

HELL YEAH FINALLY A CHANCE TO TALK TO YOU!!
I’m from Melbourne, Australia and I remember being only like 10 years old and discovering your tickling videos on our old desktop, one of the first family’s with internet in our town hahaha. I’m 26 now and Involve myself with the tickling scene here, young beautiful woman love it here and I’ve taken my style heavily from yours ;) I even brought a few flossers, they drive them wild!

Your dominance and mind games I always thought were and probably still are the best, you always took the time with the Batman suit and the little make up dude you looked badass! I would have loved to have seen more “dr feel good” nurse sessions! Anyway. You basically single handedly helped develop my tickling addiction and to be able to say hello is awesome. So thanks man

Fav 3 models. Tristan (later material) Jackie French and Audrey Dupree. Best feet scenes with these girls forsure! I always wished you would have bitten and nibbled the fret a little more bro haha

Fav clip. DEFINITLY Brooke on her stomach with “trapped foot” the way that girl screams in that video is intense hahaha I love it. The way you play “this little piggy” she like looses her mind!!

Anyway man I hope you find the time to reply to this, I’d love to strike up a good convo and let you know how much you’ve influenced me over the years. Take care dude

It's always great to see another person from Melbourne :) I'm in Melbourne. I'm finding it hard to find the tickling scene here? How?/Where? Lol.

Last edited:
You May Never Reply to (or Even See) This, But it's Worth a Shot!

Hello, Mister TiB! I got into the tickling scene 2012 after I graduated from high school, and got my own personal laptop (probably explains why I hadn't started watching clips until then haha). I am only into the button clips (ie. tickling/licking), for I have been a fan of that body part my entire life. Anywayyyy, I felt motivated to send this message to thank you, and to inquire.

I'll start with the inquiry. Pardon my total ignorance about the world of tickling and fetish videos, but is there a reason why you seem to not tickle girls' buttons, except for once in a blue moon? I think I've see a total of maybe 5 clips where you tickled it, among the tremendous history of your work over years. As previously stated, that body part is the only thing that.......satisfies me, and I get saddened when I see whole clips without it being targeted. I do have to appreciate you on not including it in the titles, descriptions, or tags of any clips in which it isn't tickled. Far too many times have I been robbed of money, wasted on clips that mentioned button tickling, but are completely devoid. Is there some legal thing where certain models have certain body parts completely off-limits? It just intrigues me why you sometimes tickle it, but most of the time keep away from it.

Now for the thank you. Holy macaroni rigatoni ravioli linguine fettuccine! You are the cause of my favorite clip of all time! The very first clip I ever spent money on: 'Tickling Jessica Tate 10.' Jessica Tate is the absolute cutest model in the entire world of tickling and fetishism! Cute face, cute laugh, perfect shape, and ay dios miyo does she have a perfect button! 'Tickling Jessica Tate 10' is LITCHRALLEY the greatest video of all time. Seriously. I only save it for special occasions. I know that there another clip with her wrapped, and some electronic whirring device touches the edge of her button, but I'm more of an old fashioned, direct finger-to-button contact kinda guy. Though it's really only the 10 seconds of button tickling that I watch, it alone makes 'Tickling Jessica Tate 10' the greatest clip of all time. The dialogue between you, the helplessness in her voice, and the wriggling of the pinkie in her cute helpless little innie are absolutely perfect! Thank you so much for this gem of a clip. I would cut off my right arm (I'm a lefty) for another clip, solely focused on you tickling her cute perfect helpless button. Just.....thanks again, man. Thank you.

PS. Why did you never dabble in licking? I would do anything in the freaking world (aside from cut off my left arm lol) to have a clip of you wriggling your tongue in a cute girl's (*cough* *cough* Jessica *cough* Tate *cough* *cough*) helpless innie!

Hello, Mister TiB! I got into the tickling scene 2012 after I graduated from high school, and got my own personal laptop (probably explains why I hadn't started watching clips until then haha). I am only into the button clips (ie. tickling/licking), for I have been a fan of that body part my entire life. Anywayyyy, I felt motivated to send this message to thank you, and to inquire.

I'll start with the inquiry. Pardon my total ignorance about the world of tickling and fetish videos, but is there a reason why you seem to not tickle girls' buttons, except for once in a blue moon? I think I've see a total of maybe 5 clips where you tickled it, among the tremendous history of your work over years. As previously stated, that body part is the only thing that.......satisfies me, and I get saddened when I see whole clips without it being targeted. I do have to appreciate you on not including it in the titles, descriptions, or tags of any clips in which it isn't tickled. Far too many times have I been robbed of money, wasted on clips that mentioned button tickling, but are completely devoid. Is there some legal thing where certain models have certain body parts completely off-limits? It just intrigues me why you sometimes tickle it, but most of the time keep away from it.

Now for the thank you. Holy macaroni rigatoni ravioli linguine fettuccine! You are the cause of my favorite clip of all time! The very first clip I ever spent money on: 'Tickling Jessica Tate 10.' Jessica Tate is the absolute cutest model in the entire world of tickling and fetishism! Cute face, cute laugh, perfect shape, and ay dios miyo does she have a perfect button! 'Tickling Jessica Tate 10' is LITCHRALLEY the greatest video of all time. Seriously. I only save it for special occasions. I know that there another clip with her wrapped, and some electronic whirring device touches the edge of her button, but I'm more of an old fashioned, direct finger-to-button contact kinda guy. Though it's really only the 10 seconds of button tickling that I watch, it alone makes 'Tickling Jessica Tate 10' the greatest clip of all time. The dialogue between you, the helplessness in her voice, and the wriggling of the pinkie in her cute helpless little innie are absolutely perfect! Thank you so much for this gem of a clip. I would cut off my right arm (I'm a lefty) for another clip, solely focused on you tickling her cute perfect helpless button. Just.....thanks again, man. Thank you.

PS. Why did you never dabble in licking? I would do anything in the freaking world (aside from cut off my left arm lol) to have a clip of you wriggling your tongue in a cute girl's (*cough* *cough* Jessica *cough* Tate *cough* *cough*) helpless innie!

I hate to break the news to you but TIB has "left the arena", as they say, this thread is from May of last year, and, as he said:

... I am back to briefly say hello. Not back to stay. That's just not me anymore.

I hate to break the news to you but TIB has "left the arena", as they say, this thread is from May of last year, and, as he said:
I kind of felt bad for him that he went through the trouble of writing all of that stuff out without bothering to read the content of the thread. A. This thread is old, B. He clearly said he was only around for a day or two to say hi to everyone.

Yeah, I was aware that he had been gone for years, and that he had only popped in, but I still thought it worth the effort to at least share his effect on me. Dude’s a legend!

It wasn't until I had read through this thread that I realized it was over a year old. Just in case TIB is still reading this, I'd like to say that his work was among the first I ever saw. I think I first found it early in my senior year of high school. If I remember correctly, it was called "Tickling Beautiful Women." This would have been late 1999, as my senior year was during the 1999-2000 school year. Back then, if you wanted to order a video, you had to order a VHS tape (or maybe a DVD). In any sense, you had to buy a tangible medium that needed to be shipped to you. Of course, they did have digital previews of the videos that you could download, and I usually watched those. I never got to buy one of the videos, not until you could buy them online and download them as files.

I didn't notice videos that you could download and buy until several years later. I stayed at home while I went to college, so I never ordered one of the tickling videos. I always kind of wanted to, but I was also afraid my parents would intercept it. I wouldn't have "gotten in trouble" for it (I was an adult by then), but my parents were kind of snoopy about the mail, and I just didn't know what I'd do if they happened to open it and find it was a video of someone being tickled.

In any sense, I remember getting on the family computer, checking the site to see if a new video had been released, and if one had been released, watching the online preview.

It's very strange the sudden and temporary reappearance of TIB, asking questions involving detailed answers regarding video production and community opinion, right after the new owners of RealTickling post talking about bringing back quality videos like the "good old days".

TIB, if it's really you, I welcome you to bring back your very high quality art using updated video equipment. But I am skeptical that it is. Apologies in advance if it really is you, but it's strange timing just to pop in and say hello under your username.

I say this realizing your original post is from before the new RealTickling owners made their post a little while back. But if it is you, for the community's sake start producing again! So much of the video quality these days is so high, but model quality and production quality just not on par with what you were doing back in the day.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/30/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back