• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hello to all my TMF Friends...its been a few weeks....

RobAce

Verified
Hey all,
just a note to everyone to let you all know Im OK. Just been really really busy.

Quick synopsis:
Car went kaput, had to buy another.
Moved into another house, the other was sold finally.
Finishing up divorce procedings and granted custody of my kids.
My mother had transplant surgery....and is doing very well!!
Holiday's approaching.
School stuff with kids.

Needless to say I have been VERY BUSY and online time has been zero. Im looking for a new ISP now that I have moved.
I dont know when Ill be on with any frequency until after the new year, but I will be checking in all this week (every other day) via a friends computer.

So Ill have at least one or two more things to say before that time is up.

Just want you all to know Im fine.
If anyone wants to talk to me on a regular basis, shoot me a PM and Ill send you my phone number, if you have AT&T or Cingular cell it wouid be best I get free calls from those.

Take care...Ill be around.

Rob

Very busy and very stressful for you, I see. Hang in there, and best wishes to your mother after her surgery. :D

I've sure been wondering what happened to you Rob.Glad to hear your mother is ok.You sure have had your hands full alright.Check in when you can bro,and keep us updated.

Thanks for all the replies so far all.

Yes my mother is doing great, it was rough on me....Ill admit it, Im a momma's boy.
Not to mention A sibling of mine is getting married next month as well.
Im doing the catering for it...so add yet another job to an already busy schedule and 5 military get togeathers in the next month and a half.

Im way to busy for just lil ol me.

Thanks again all....

Ill be back online sometime Tuesday afternoon.

Rob

Glad to hear you are ok, Rob. And I`m glad to see you still have the "No Democrat" tee shirt in your sig pic.;)

Glad to hear you are ok Rob and really glad to hear your Mom is doing great. Check back when you can my friend. You and your family are always in my thoughts.

Good to hear from you.

Sorry your mom had surgery but glad she's doing better

Really glad all the divorce stuff is passing over

Glad the kids are okay

I don't know how you manage that crazy schedule of yours!:rotate:

Glad especially to hear things are going well with mom and the custody of the kids is established.

Take care, man. You were missed, and we'll be happy to have you back again, especially in P&R. :wavingguy

Just the last week or so I was starting to wonder where you were.

Hey Rob, this place isn't the same without you.

Sounds like everything is going well tho.

Congrats.

Hey Robace good to hear from you again, and hey you gotta do what ya gotta do. Hope your fully back on board soon man.

Wow :wow:

Okay... you're excused.

You certainly have had a lot on your plate but 'tis the season to be busy and it looks like you've been even busier than most of us.

Good to see ya back.

:justlips::justlips::justlips:
Robby!
I'm glad you posted. I enjoyed reading about what you have been up to.

Rob, your sharp wit and common sense always make the TMF a better place, and people notice when you're absent. I sure hope to see you posting again soon.

Welcome back, even if it is briefly. Been thinking about you but going through my own stuff right now. Congrats on the girls. No doubt your glad the rest is behind you and you can move on. Best wishes on your mom and hope that she continues to improve. Do me a favor though and take time to breath in between all the crazyness. Sending big hugs.

Thank you all for your replies.
Its always good to come back after the craziness that goes on to see a lot of dear friends wishing me well.
Like I said its Tuesday afternoon and Im back on for a few.
Ill be leaving a little Thanksgiving gift (a post I did last year) and Ill be working on a little something special for many of you for a Christmas post. Im hoping to be back on in a regular basis by then.

Again many thanks to everyone, I miss you all.

The TMF might not be the same without me, but I also am not the same without regularly posting to the TMF!!

Take care all......

Like the Spinners sang............."I'll be around................"

Rob

Rob, Happy to hear your divorce is processing along, getting your kids and spending as much time as you can

Take care of what you need to do, You were missed and We all have open arms awaiting your return:dogpile::xpulcy:

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back