• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

hello

aun_existe_amor

3rd Level Red Feather
Does anyone remember me? :D

I just popped in to say that I'm still here and doing ok. I'll be back soon.

Does anyone remember me? :D

I just popped in to say that I'm still here and doing ok. I'll be back soon.

Aun!! Of course we remember you and you have been missed.I'm so glad to hear you are doing better. :D Are you keeping Bob on a short leash LOL? We all love you both and its great that you will be back full time soon.:grouphug:

This is certainly great news aun!!

I hope everything continues on the up and up.
Your a stand up lady, and Im proud that your a part of this forum, and will be for many years to come.

Keep on keepin on!!!

Rob

Glad to see you again, Catherine. I think of you every day. Drop me a line when you feel up to it.

Great to hear from you!

Funny,but I was just wondering how you were doing.I`m so glad that you are doing well!:couch::dogpile:

I hope you,Bob,and your daughter are all holding up well.You will all remain in my thoughts and prayers.

Can`t wait to have you back with us!:veryhappy

hey of course i remember you....one of the more forthright people here whose posts i've always enjoyed...take care of yourself please...and who could forget that sexy sig?? ;)

Remember you??? Are you serious??

Good to know you're hanging in there and battling it out! Take nothing but victory for an answer my dear! Best wishes to you and your family--take care and be blessed and we hope to hear from you soon.:smilestar

prove it!

Is this jabas favorite lovely lady laughing ler? :illogical

Prove it..... :cool2:

Lets hear jabas famous favorite ler laugh!....... :2poke: :p

We miss you, Amor... :)

Its wonderful to see a post from you. I think you know better than that! You are very much missed by everyone and of course we all wait on word how your feeling. I know your in my thoughts daily and I have alot of people ask about you. Hugs

I was just thinking of you Thursday, Aun, and that I should drop a PM and see how you're doing. Glad to see you post. :) I'll be in touch.

it's so wonderful to hear from you. glad to hear you are getting better. you are always in my prayers. keep working on your health.:wavingguy

Hey Aun, great to see you posting and see that you're doing ok.
Stay strong and all my very very best wishes for you :twohugs:

Good to see you posting, Catherine. Glad to hear you're doing okay. We miss you, and hope you can visit us again soon.

Take care,
Mitch

So glad to hear the good news, m'dear! I just re-listened to your last giggling posting and wondered how you were getting along, so I guess positive thinking does help! ;) Look forward to your return!

Catherine!!! Of course we all remember you !!! You're remembered, loved, and missed!!!:redheart::Kiss2::lovestory:twohugs:

Thats great news Catherine and we miss you very much :twohugs: :Kiss2: :wavingguy

It's great to hear from you! I hope you'll stop in again when you get the chance, and let us know how everything's going with you. :)

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back