• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hello!

Ticklelover16

I've been a lurker for awhile. I decided to join recently but realized I've still been lurking so I figured I'd change that. I still don't know 100% what I am doing but I figured I'd start with hello and go from there. 😀

Welcome, TickleLover16. N.Y. here as well. Glad you said hello! What made you decide to delurk?

Hi tickleshow and lancashirelad thank you for the kind welcome! I joined so I can learn to embrace that I like to be tickled and stop feeling weird about it. I decided to delurk because it seemed silly lurking after joining because otherwise what was the point? I'm still slowly but surely learning the forum but so far it's pretty cool. I love how welcoming everyone is.

hello there and thanks for coming out of the lurking nad joining us on this crazy adventure.
Will you like a sausage or maybe a pineapple for your journey?

Welcome! The timing of your post is funny - a few days ago I shared with another member my progression of finding the site, then joining, then lurking, then de-lurking, then posting... I wonder how many others can track a similar process of forum engagement related to self-acceptance. Your feeling of "what's the point" hit home. Although I'll communicate with people, I'm still not ready to "friend" anyone. I'm just not there yet but intellectually I know it doesn't make sense. I mean what's the difference? Anyway, congratulations!

Thank you very much! Someone asked me to friend them and I meant to accept it but I'm not sure if I did it right. Ehhh I'll figure everything out.

Welcome to the TMF, Ticklelover16, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back