• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hello

ilovehertoes

Hello, my name is Brandon and I am Jacquline's (mytoesrticklish) boyfriend. She has finally encouraged me to join TMF as a ler. Jacqueline has not been on lately due to her father's death. He had been ill for quite some time and she had been with him until his passing. As some of you might know, Jacqueline was very close to him, so she asked me to let everyone know what was going on.Thank you for your time.

Iam very sorry to hear this. I want to express my condolences to Jacqueline and her family. She is a good friend of mine. My thoughts and prayers are with Jacqueline and her family. I hope to see her on again soon.

With deepest sympathies,
Mitch

Brandon, welcome to the forum, and thank you for informing us about the death of Jacqueline's father. I'm sure we here at the TMF are all saddened by this, and will support you both in your time of need. :grouphug: I know I don't know you two, but I wish you and Jacqueline the best all the same. I can't imagine what she must be going through, and I hope she's able to come to terms with his death and come back to the TMF eventually. Good luck to the both of you. :( :)

Last edited:

Hello Brandon, and welcome to the forum....though we all certainly wish you had been able to join under more favorable circumstances. While we do hope that you are eventually able to enjoy the forum with your girlfriend in a happier atmosphere, in the meantime please offer our sincere condolences to Jacqueline, and let her know she will be in our hearts and minds as she goes through this difficult time.

Mimi

Brandon, please extend my deepest sympathies to her. I know what it is like to lose a parent my mom passed away from cancer in June 1997. I havent spoken to her here on the TMF or via email but she is more than welcome to contact me if she'd like to have a online friend to speak to..thanks

Steve

Hello Brandon,

Welcome to the TMF. Sorry to hear of the death in your immediate circle of folks. Hope '06 brings better for you.

Myriads

Hi Brandon, Welcome to the TMF. I haven’t really had the chance to get to know Jacquline's since I’ve been a member but my condolences non the less.

Mimi said:
Hello Brandon, and welcome to the forum....though we all certainly wish you had been able to join under more favorable circumstances. While we do hope that you are eventually able to enjoy the forum with your girlfriend in a happier atmosphere, in the meantime please offer our sincere condolences to Jacqueline, and let her know she will be in our hearts and minds as she goes through this difficult time.

Mimi

I couldn't have said it any better....

Hey man, sorry to hear about Jacqueline's dad. Give her our best, and thanks for being there for her.

ilovehertoes said:
Hello, my name is Brandon and I am Jacquline's (mytoesrticklish) boyfriend. She has finally encouraged me to join TMF as a ler. Jacqueline has not been on lately due to her father's death. He had been ill for quite some time and she had been with him until his passing. As some of you might know, Jacqueline was very close to him, so she asked me to let everyone know what was going on.Thank you for your time.

hello Brandon i dont know your girlfriend but please express how sorry i am. i was very close to my father also and was with him when he died.
nice to see you have joined.

isabeau

Hello Brandon, glad to see you have joined us here at the TMF :wavingguy :D Please give our condolences to mytoesrticklish and let her know that she does have us here to support her,get her through this difficult time :twohugs: :twohugs:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back