• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Help Finding A Clip

ILbabyboy

I'm attempting to locate a tickling clip. It involved a male tickler and a female ticklee. She was on a bed, mummified wrap (I believe the color of the wrap was pink), breasts exposed, and had blonde hair. The clip consisted of primarily foot tickling but there was some upper body tickling as well. The male was dressed in black with, I believe, a black mask. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all.

I want to say the clip sounds familiar and it seems like Tickle Central is who I would say I remember it from. I would check them out. Otherwise FM Concepts used pink wrap on beds and had a tendency to do mostly foot tickling with some UB mixed in.

To me it sounds like it could be one of the old 'Viper Productions' videos with 'Troy'

She had blonde hair and had quite ticklish breasts which were often exposed. They also favoured a deep pink wrapping and sometimes filmed on a white bed.
There was one clip in particular where she was exactly how you described it: on a bed, tickled by a guy in black with mostly foot tickling. The only difference was no mask, although she did have a black blindfold on throughout most of the clip.
While the store is still up on clips4sale almost all of their files have been taken down including all of Troy's stuff so, as far as i know, there's no way to get it again.

I keep hitting brick walls. I don't think I'll ever find it but thank you all for your help.

I want to say the clip sounds familiar and it seems like Tickle Central is who I would say I remember it from. I would check them out.

Tickle Central's been gone for a couple years now. So if it is them it'd be hard to find.

What's New

5/31/2024
The TMF Chat Room is always busy. Stop in and see who is about!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back