• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Help me please! :)

cacuttie1

Hello everyone,

So this is unusual for me to post but I am in need of some advice :). I joined this forum a few years ago (I think when I was 17...oops) just so that I could read some of the stories and look at things but I never really went on much. Now that I am 19 (almost 20) I don't feel so weird/guilty for coming on here and looking. I can't tell you when I realized I had a tickling fetish but it was A LONG TIME AGO probably in my early teens!

Anyway...
I have been dating my current boyfriend (who is 22) for almost a year now and he is aware that I have a tickling fetish. Early on in the relationship I would playfully tickle him and eventually I admitted to being aroused by it. My boyfriend doesn't mind playful tickle fights but he HATES the idea of being tied up even if a safe word was involved. He doesn't particularly enjoy tickling but will sometimes tolerate it for my sake. I wish he enjoyed it like I do because it is one of the easiest/sexiest forms of foreplay that I can think of! Plus he has a really great body and very cute soft feet (although I am not into feet just tickling)...

So I guess what I am asking is- Is there any way to make him more comfortable with being tied up? I am a ler and this is my ULTIMATE fantasy and I can't think of many things that would turn me on more. I would love if some of you could give some of your personal stories (I am young/ dont come here often so I'm sure you've written them before but I'd like to hear them).

Thank you all :)

Is there any way to make him more comfortable with being tied up?

What would be the point of it if he still doesn't enjoy tickling and only endures it? Additionally, some people just freak out by the thought of being helpless, and it is usually pretty deeply rooted.

Look at it from another perspective, say he would like to tie you up and beat you with a whip - would there be a way of making you feel comfortable with that?

Maybe you could tie one of his hands. Having one hand tied is a huge disadvantage in a tickle fight!

What would be the point of it if he still doesn't enjoy tickling and only endures it?

I've noticed you making this point quite a bit. Not everyone's fantasy is dependent on their partner's pleasure. Tying and tickling her b/f is her ultimate fantasy, like she said. It doesn't stop becoming her fantasy the instant she realizes that he doesn't love every minute of it. Lots of people on this forum are turned on by tickling, regardless of whether or not the lee enjoys it or endures it, and many would even prefer that they just endure it.

I think the one-hand thing is a good idea. Some other baby steps. Maybe just tie him up, and do nothing, to sort of ease him into it little by little. This is assuming, of course, that he's willing to try and make himself more comfortable with it.

I was in a very similar situation where, the woman I was with was fine as long as it remained playful but hardcore was out of the question. What I was able to do was associate pleasure with tickling (I won't go into details so as to keep this rated PG) and that made a difference to the better. However, this took a long time and it in no way made her want to take it to another level.

In the end, her enjoying what she was willing to take was a pretty fair tradeoff but you really can't expect to take someone to a place where they really don't want to go. If finding a middle ground works for you, I would encourage you to try.

I've noticed you making this point quite a bit. Not everyone's fantasy is dependent on their partner's pleasure. Tying and tickling her b/f is her ultimate fantasy, like she said. It doesn't stop becoming her fantasy the instant she realizes that he doesn't love every minute of it.

Amen LD! well said

HI...If you like older perverts you should hook up with me...Just saying

Not everyone's fantasy is dependent on their partner's pleasure.

Yeah well...if they want to keep their partner in the long run, they should consider the other partner's pleasure.

I see the fetish police are at it again. The way I see it, if you're just going to attack the question, you really shouldn't post at all.

Cucuttie1, I too like the idea of easing into it with one arm tied up. Perhaps you could also ask him if there is something you could do for him? Not a trade, so to speak, but increasing that trust within a sexual context.

Thank you all for your replies! Sorry it has taken me a few days to respond.

I never meant for this post to seem like I wanted to make my partner suffer or endure something that he HATES as I said (or i think i did anyway) he does enjoy playful tickle fights occasionally so he doesn't entirely despise it I think he is just scared of being helpless.

I really like the tying one hand idea and I think I may ask him to try this!

of course I do realize that I will have to also have one hand tied...eek!

As for those of you who said I could just have them as a boyfriend I will surely let you know if things fail haha :)

Two way street imo.

Very much so! I'm sure there are many guys on here that would be MORE than willing to make her fantasy a reality. There needs to be a compromise of some sort to please both parties.

As for those of you who said I could just have them as a boyfriend I will surely let you know if things fail haha :)

:thumbsup:

Good to hear. I mean, we've so much in common. We love tickling, both joined as minors, and have dated people that hate tickling. It's so right!

Two way street imo.

True, but it always depends how uncomfortable someone is with something. There is not a guy in the world I would do stuff that involves pain for. I just don't like pain and I won't endure it, for nobody. If it means not being together with someone, then that is what it means. Then the person and I are just not compatible.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back