• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Help needed getting past a certain stage in Labyrinth of Laughter

laptoptable

(creating an entire new thread for this one specific question might seem unnecessary, albeit I'd like to get answers as soon as possible - apologies if this goes against forum etiquette)

I'm currently stuck trying to find the entrance to the Thieve's Den/Cave (not sure what to call it). I've looked around the entire area and I can't find any hidden item nor hidden passageway that could get me to the next area. I've found the crack in the wall near the entrance and I've tried using all manners of items and skills (such as homemade bombs and such) to get through it but to no avail.

I'm also even more confused since, if you continue to go north up the elevated surfaces (again, not sure what to call them), you end up at an area which has a path blocked off by trees and water.

I've noted the fact that the thief in the grass area mentioned a "thing" which she needed to collect before going back to the hideout, and I've inferred that the "thing" she's referring to might be needed to find/enter the hideout, but I can't find it anywhere.

Hence, I'm here asking for help. If you have any details or know about the process, please tell me. Thank you.

Yep, if I'm not mistaken you should check (with Z) every single tile in a patch of grass close to the girl which asked for the item. But it's a 8 year old or so memory of mine, so take it with a grain of salt...

Thank you! Never would have found the solution without your help. The item is called the "Waterproof Stone." Your memory is pretty solid even after 8 years - again, thank you.

Happy being of some help. I loved that game. The part that awaits you was my primary motivation for making my game...

Hello, can you give me working link to this game? Looked all over but haven't had any luck

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back