• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Help with ZIP files

elkcit86

Does anybody know how i actually view a zip file? ive got a large one, and am using azureus to extract it, is this what your suppose to do? sorry never done one before.

Also is azureus the best one to use of is there a faster one, its takin ages, like 3 hours to do 10 per cent

Thanks

Isn't Azureus a bittorrent client? I may be showing some ignorance here, but I didn't think you could use it as a zip program.

I've been using WinZip since forever and havn't had any problems with it. Try giving it a shot.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by "view" zip files; do you mean viewing them before they're fully extracted? I don't know that that can be done.

Anyway, I second SpiffyTickler's suggestion of WinZip; I've never had any problems using that.

O. You have to extract them before you can view them ? i thought so, but wasent sure, if they just viewed straight away or needed extracting. thanks man

If you're using Windows XP it has a built in extractor, just double clip on the zip file and it should pop right open, unless it's really huge like a gigabyte or more, in which case you might need something more robust like the aove-mentioned winzip.

What's New

5/30/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back