• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Her devilish feet (f/m, adult, short)

Dakine

TMF Poster
Brad had been seeing Alisha for a few months now, and things were going great. They were clicking very well. Both in there mid twenties, seeing each other on an almost daily basis. Brad was a handsome chap, six feet tall, dark hair, hazel eyes, kept in relatively good shape, and Alisha was a beautiful, five six, dark brown hair with big brown eyes, a figure that women kill for and a size eight and a half feet that Brad couldn't keep his eyes off.

Brad and Alisha had played around in the bed room but this night would be a new level. Alisha had bought a new bondage platform that laid on the ground. Brad looked it over with interest, but wasn't shocked since they had played around with bondage quite a bit. "So what is going on in your mind tonight, sweetheart?" Brad says, as he pulls her into a hug and gives her a little kiss on the lips. She looks up at him with a smile and says, "I have a little surprise for you, babe.." Then bites her lower lips and gives her brows a quick raise. Brad gives his head a slight turn and gives her a study of curiosity.

"Now, I want you to strip down to your boxers and lay down on my new toy so I can strap you down on it" she said followed by that adorable smile he has trouble saying no too. He pulls his shirt off over his head and drops his pants, "You better be easy on me with this. I know where you live." "Hahaha, shut up and get down there!" she says. Brad lays down over the padded platform on the ground, and Alisha pulls his arms up over his head in a Y form. She then straps them at the rist and elbows. She pulls his legs close together and straps them at the ankles and knees. Then she lays on top of him and gives him a deep kiss. "You know," she says "I know you have a thing for my feet. And I've been dying to find out how much." She looks upon him with a smile. He gets a little embarressed and ask, "What... arrre you planning to do?"

Alisha gets up, grabs a four legged chair from the kitchen, and places it just over his waist. She then sits in the chair and takes her right foot up to his mouth and says, "I want you to kiss and lick all my toes." A bit in shock he is looking into her eyes as he hesitates. Then he takes her toes in as she places them his mouth. Delightfully he begins kissing and licking each of her toes and sole. "Oh baby, that feels so good," she says. After about 5 mins of this she whiches foot, and Brad worships her left foot with kisses and licks. After letting this go on for a bit, Alisha notices Brad is hard as rock in his boxers. So she pulls her foot back from his mouth and slides it down his chest and slowly to his boxer cover cock. Brads jaw drops a little and pulls for the first time to really test the bonds. Alisha looks upon him with a little smile and slides her foot over his boxer cover cock all the way down and back up and back down. "Oooooh," Brad's head fell back trying to gather himself because his mind started spinning to fast. She continues to slide her foot up and down and up and down and Brad realized that he wasn't going to last much longer. "Honey, wait.. wait a second," Brad tries to say without sounding like a man not in control. "How come, baby? Doesn't this feel good?" she says. And after another couple strokes, Brad can't hold back any longer. "Oooohh gaaaaad!" All in his boxers he made a mess. He looks up with a little embarresment written on his face and she looked back at him and says, "Ohhh you naughty, boy! What am I going to do with you?" Brad lays there trying to explain, "I... I.. You.. I.."

Alisha then picks up her feet and begins proding his tummys and sides with her toes while mocking him, "I.. I.. You.. You.. I.. I..What?" "Wait!! Staahap hahahahah," Brad says wiggling and strugging. "Awwhaww, is my baby ticklish," she says, as she wiggles her toes up his side and ribs up into his armpits. "Please!! haaahhaaahhhaaah staaaapahahaha!" he begs and laughs. "It tickles!! aahhaaahhaaah!!" Alisha is loving it, watching him laugh, struggle and beg for the tickling to stop. Loving the power she had over his body with her feet and toes. After around fifteen minutes of wiggling her toes up and down and all over his upper body, she decides to cut deal with him, "Ok baby, I'll stop tickling you if you worship my feet a little more." After Brad recollects himself he says, "Yes! Please! No more tickling!"

Alisha places both her feet over his face and between them Brad goes back and forth, kissing her soles and her toes, running his tongue up and down her soles, sliding his tongue in between her toes, kissing them and sucking on each one of them. Alisha couldn't hold it any longer, "Ooohh baaaby!!" She excited herself with Brad at the mercy of her tickling, and his mouth and tongue worshipping her feet just felt so good. She gripped the sides of her chair and let her head fall back as an orgasm ran threw her.

Alisha looks at Brad after the effects of her pleasure. He continues to worship her feet and she notices that he is, again if still, hard as rock. "This time maybe you could last at least five minutes.. If you don't, I'm going to tickle you twice as long," she says with teasing smile. Unable to speak, Brad emotions are caught between excitement and fear. Alisha moves her feet down to the top of Brad's boxers, grips them with her toes and pulls his boxers down exposing his manhood. She then slips her left foot in between his tummy and cock, and places her right sole over his cock. Up and down she begins sliding her foot. Her toes rolling over his cock head as her foot came up and his cock slipping between her toes as her foot went back down. "Your killing me!" Brad moans, as he is trying to hold out. "You better hold on or I am going to tickle!" she threatens. Brad begins to feel the inevitable began. He tenses up trying to fight it as he realizes he has only gone a minute fifteen. "Your cock feels goood between my feet," Alisha teases. And Brad can no long hold on, "OOOHHNOOOOUUGGAAA!" All over her feet as he shutters.

Alisha gives him no time to recover, immediately wiggling her toes all over his lower tummy. "AAAHHAAA! PLEASE!!AAAHHAAAHHHAAAA!" Brad screams unable to handle it. Alisha has a devilish look on her face as her toes work their way over to his sides wiggling, running up his side and ribs, entering into his armpits wiggling and swirling around. "STOP!! HAHHAHA STOP!! AAAAHHHAAAHHHAAAAHHHAAAAAAAHAAAAAHHHAAAA!" Brad screams. Her toes march back down his ribs and sides, wiggling back over too his tummy. "YOUR KILLING MAAAAAHHHHAAAAAAHHHHHAA!" Brad screams in hysterics, struggling trying to get free. After a looong 30 minutes, Alisha finally stops.

She gives him a minute to regain himself and puts her feet back up in his face. "Worship them for me, baby," she says. He begins kiss her toes and soles, praying that the tickling is over. His tongue slides between her toes, wrapping her toes one by one with his tongue, licking and sucking them. It doesn't take long til Alisha again grips the sides of her chair and another orgasm flows threw her. "OOOHH BRAAAD!!" she screams as she nearly falls off the chair. Once she catches her breath she looks down on Brad with hunger in her eyes. "You better last ten minutes.." she threatens him. Her feet start making their way back to his new erection. "Alisha please!! You have to slow down!! Oh my goodness!" pleasure and panic runs threw his mind.

Of course Brad doesn't make it threw ten minutes. Alisha then moves the chair out of the way and strips naked. "Please have mercy!" Brad begs. She lays down on top of him and gives him a deep passionate kiss. She then moves her fingernails up into the hollows of his pits and whispers into his ear, "I'm going to tickle you sooo bad!"

I enjoy it when authors are comfortable putting eroticism before plot, and this was really satisfyingly thorough and sensitive. Thank you for posting this.

I do have to admit. The author even added something for me to laugh at.
I laughed when he described the semen leaving a mess all over her foot.
You my sir, are a genious.

Great story my friend, would love to hear more.... especially with their tickling roles reversed!!!

I love doing the same thing to my tickle victims but I add lots of foot tickling with my nails as my feet tease and torment.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back