• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Her final revenge Part 1

Ticklequeen4u

Here's a story I wrote> It's my first so I hope you all enjoy it. I liked writing it and its not very long but if it gets received well I'll write some more.

The moment was finally here that she had waited on for so long. After tonight the anger and confusion she had been feeling after he hurt her would be gone and she would once again wear the smile she had lost months before. Tonight she would get the ultimate revenge.

The nights activities had been arranged beforehand. As she approached the hotel room she knew her friend was inside with that very man and they had planned for him to be tied tightly to the bed blindfolded. She reached to knock on the door but paused for a moment and took a deep breath clearing her mind of the hurt and focusing only on what would happen in the evening ahead. She needed this vindication to have closure and there was no turning back. So she knocked on that door and waited for her friend to come let her in.

Once inside she was pleased to see their plan was in motion and he was tied and blindfolded. He knew someone had come in but she never spoke so he was clueless as to who or why someone else had arrived. When he started to speak and ask who was there her friend demanded he be silent. “No questions!” she barked at him. He expected an erotic tickle session but not the torture he was about to go through. She climbed on the bed next to him and took a feather to his sides running it up under his arms and down his body to his feet. She lightly ran the feather down the inner part of his legs while softly tickling the bottom of his feet gently with her fingertips. She took her time wanting every moment to count. She wanted to make sure he never forget one single moment of this night. After a while she took out some oil and poured it on his stomach and ribs. Her friend remained at the end of the bed continuing to tickle his feet. He was aroused and wanted desperately to be touched but she was not there to satisfy him this time. No, this was all about her this evening, With that thought in her head she proceeded to tickle his stomach and his ribcage hard and continually until he was laughing so hard he could no longer catch his breath. She stopped for a brief second to allow him a chance to breath but not for long. After all it wouldn’t be torture if she gave him too much mercy. Then she attacked his stomach and rib cage with another round of aggressive tickling while her friend feathered his underarms. Both ladies refused to slow down or stop no matter how much he wanted to have more and finally be able to cum. He begged them to touch his cock, to give him some relief, but they wouldn't. After what seemed like a lifetime to him they untied him from the bed and stood him up moving him to the window. The heavy duty curtain rod was the perfect place to tie the arm restraints and so they did just that. He was begging for them to give him an orgasm and she grew weary of hearing his voice so she gagged him as her friend explained to him that this was far from over and he was not deserving of the things he asked. The two then proceeded to tickle every spot on his body being very careful to get close but never touching his cock. He was frustrated beyond words but couldn’t even speak. He couldn’t control the intense feeling coming over him and he knew he was going to explode. All the while she kept silent never giving up her cover. The feeling of power she felt was incredible and she was relishing in the moment. With a rush of excitement and moaning loud beneath his gag he let go and came. He believed that was the end but she ran to the bed and grabbed the oil pouring it all over his cock. While her friend continued to tickle him she jerked his cock refusing to stop until he came again. He was exhausted and the girls finally took off the gag allowing him to speak. They left him there and prepared to leave as he begged to know who was there with her friend and why they were torturing him. Neither girl would answer. In just a few minutes he would know exactly what this night was all about.

The two girls were ready to leave so she walked over to him still tied to the curtain rod. She stood in front of him for a minute and looked at him thinking about the night and feeling like she had the vindication she sought. She then leaned over and whispered into his ear “Tell me something, are you ticklish?” He became silent knowing who it was now and knowing the very thing he had taught her became the ultimate revenge on him. With a smile on her face and no more anger in her soul she turned and walked out of the room with her friend leaving him tied to the window and one feather left laying on bed.

Last edited:
Thank you, I'm so glad you liked it. Part 2 is coming soon. As her friend said, "this was far from over!"

You wicked evil monster! I can't believe you wrote a story about me. I was not that evil and plus they loved it!!!

Wow, you really wanted revenge? Thank God you never got me. I had no idea!!! And since it never happened
I loved tickle-torturing everyone of you hahahaha

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back