• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Here Comes The Tickle Monster FFM/FF Part 2

TickleThem22

Rebecca was gurgling silently laughing and giggling her face was red and puffy her hair was matted with tears and sweat her whole body was violently shaking patches of sweat glistening over her completely tortured belly Sarah was screaming into her gag unable to do anything except watch her little sister gey tickled to oblivion, Jaime looked at Sarah "look how she still laughs, now then let's see how you cope" with that her gag came off she squealed "PLEASE LET US GO PLEASE PLEASE STOP THIS STOP DOING THIS PLEASE PLEEEEE ....... NO NOOOOOO HAAAAAAAA HAHAHA HEEEEEHEHEHEHE AAAAARRRGGGGH STAAAAAHAAAAP" Susan and Holly started attacking her armpits and feet "AWWWW SARAH COOCHIE COOCHIE COO" Sarah was deathly ticklish her screams for mercy decended into complete hysterical uncontrollable laughter her belly puffing in and out desperately twisting and turning as Holly began tickling her toes "NOOOOOO NOT MY TOOOES HAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP STOP PLEASE OH GOD I CANT COPE WHHHYYYY HEHEHEHE" Susan laughed "Oh look how ticklish you are haha and unable to do anything but laugh your ticklish head off" Jaime looked at the now hysterical Sarah " Look at you and your sister see how that feather is still tickling her maybe we need to see just how ticklish your bellybutton is" Sarah went white as a sheet "NO NO NOT MY BELLYBUTTON PLEASE DON'T NO NO NO PLEASE"

Holly smiled and then dragged her finger over Rebecca's glistening belly and locked her finger "Mmmmm I wonder what you'll taste like" as she poked Sarah's lily White belly Sarah flinched violently "NO DONT YOU TOUCH ME", Susan grinned "My what soft soft skin you have oooo what was that song we used to say that drove you insane?"..... Holly smirked "You mean round and round the garden" Sarah froze "N.....no no not that song please please I beg you dont"

Holly straddled Sarah's hips her lily white flat tonned belly trembling Sarah squealed "Please please not that no no dooont" she squeezed her eyes shut and bit her lip as Holly began tracing her nails around her flinching tummy "ROUND AND ROUND THE GARDEN LIKE A TEDDY BEAR....." her fingers started walking up Sarah's ribs sending ticklish shock waves through her spasming body Sarah was violently shaking her head she began giggling uncontrollably "HEHEHE STOP STOP PLEEEAASE" Holly just grinned "1....STEP 2.....STEP AAAAAAAND....." Sarah exploded "OOOOOHHH FUUUUUUHUUUUUUUCKKKK HAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA" as suddenly Susan looked down on her with an evil smile "TICKLY UNDER THERE" Susan's nails began digging into Sarah's ultra soft smooth armpits as Holly began dancing her nails all over her ribs belly and bellybutton, Sarah exploded he whole body writhing jumping twitching "NOOOOOO HAHAHAHEEEEEEHAHAHAGA GAAAHAAAD NOTTT MU PITS NOT MY BELLY NOOOOK STOOOOHOOOOPPP HEHEHEHEHAHAHA AAAAARGGGHHH STOOOP OOOH SHIT OH SHIT NO NOOOOOOOO" She felt Jaime start attacking her soft smooth soles and toes, Jamie grinned as he began using a small brush in-between each toe Sarah was thrashing her head tears and sweat flying off her her poor sister had passed out from her tickle torture she new she couldn't take much more "WHHHHY WHYYYY HAHAHAHAGA NOOO NO PLEASE STOP STOP NO NONNO HEHEHE GAAAHAAAD!!!!" Sarah looked with puffy red eyes at Holly Susan and Jaime tears rolling down her face Susan chuckled "Awwww darling" Her fingers running up and down her ticklish sides Holly was now wriggling her fingers inside Sarah's deep bellybutton as Jaime continued tickling her ultra ticklish feet, Sarah started loosing consciousness her laughter was bouncing off every wall eyes started to roll back then the three stopped "I....I.... caaant take hehe anymore I....I caaaa......" Sarah then passed out Susan looked at the other two "they best have a little rest" all three looked at the two girls motionless tortured bodies and walked out the door as Holly closed the door Jaimes phone rang he smiled and looked at Susan and Holly and said.... "They're here"

Jaime went to the front door " Hello come in go straight through to the living room" they all went into the room and sat down Holly and Susan came in with trays of drinks "Hi everyone thanks for coming now I understand your not happy about my daughter Sarah and half sister Rebecca...... why don't you go first" a girl took a sip "Hi I'm shellie I used to be friends with both but then they turned against me started spreading rumours" then another lady introduced herself " Hi I'm Ali I was best friends with both aswell and then they got so bitchy" Holly remarked "Oh I'm so sorry that's not fair is it and what about you girls" one of the girls cleared her throat " hi I'm Emma this is athena Sophie and phoebe we worked with Rebecca she was our boss so so two faced and accused Athenas husband of being gay" suddenly a man came in "So sorry I'm late" Susan grinned "Mark so glad you came everyone this is Sarah's ex mark" Holly began to speak "Well looks like you've all been hurt by them so what if we were to tell you they are here" the room fell silent as Jaime turned the tele on the group gasped then they all began to smile Pheibe said" It's that them" Susan nodded "See they need to be taught a lesson so since Friday we have been tickling them and then we thought we'd send you all invites now they have no idea your here so I no sorry we think you all need to teach them a lesson" Ali laughed "Oh I do love tickly bellies" Mark smirked "Well you know they both hate having their bellies and bellybuttons tickled" the whole group were there starring at the screen Jaime smiled "They are just through that door"

Sophie turned to Rebecca's old work colleagues "So Phoebe Athena Feet Emma Belly Ribs and I'll get her armpits and sides" the girls all grinned Shellie then looked at Ali "I'll get Sarah's feet you ok to get her belly and ribs Mark you have armpits and sides" All three smiled then Ali said "Oh and then once we've finished with Sarah we will swap with you girls and get Rebecca and you all get Sarah" They all nodded and agreed and walked to the room leaving Jaime Susan and Holly in the Living room all three sat down watching what was happening in the room Holly squealed "OOOOOO look how scared they are" as Ali looked at both girls "Hello you two ....... HERE COMES THE TICKLE MONSTER" .........

Both Sarah and Beccy looked at each other and before they could scream they both erupted into hysterical laughter......

The End

Last edited:
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back