• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Here Comes The Tickle Monster FFM/FF

TickleThem22

Holly was in her local bar she'd just been shopping and wanted to just sit and relax she just ordered another drink as she turned round her sister Sarah and Sarah's half sister Rebecca was standing there "Hey hun we thought it was you" Holly smiled and all three began chatting after about 15 minutes Sarah and Rebecca decided to leave as Sarah went in for a hug Holly dug her nails into her side which made Sarah jump and squeal "Don't do that" Holly grinned and went to hug Rebecca and did the same to her Rebecca jumped and flinched aswell as letting out a little laugh" Rebecca said "Your so cheeky" and both left leaving Holly alone at the table. Holly was just finishing her drink when a man came over "Hi sorry I'm Jaime can I sit here" Holly nodded and smiled "Of course I'm Holly" both began chatting drinking and laughing Jaime put his drink down and said "So do you know those two girls?" Holly smiled "Yeah my sister Sarah and her half sister Rebecca" Jamie gasped "Of course christ I not seen them in years" Holly said "Oh my god how do you know them" Jaime smirked "Let's just say we used to have lots of laughs with them" Holly got up" Wait there I'm going to get more drinks and your gonna tell me" she quickly sat back down "Right go on" Jaime took a sip " Well I new them from school they were both so stuck up Sarah was a bit of a tease Rebecca was always the bossy one till one day me and a few others had enough so..... we heard from a classmate that they were both ticklish so ha we used to get them pin them down and tickle the hell out of them, sounds weird I know" Holly looked stunned " Oh no that's not weird I mean I knew Sarah was ticklish but had no idea Rebecca was how interesting" Jaime grinned "Oh god yes Sarah was easy to get Rebecca always tried to hold in her laughter but we always got her and Sarah till they were crying haha and well looking at their reaction earlier looks like they are still just as ticklish as they were all those years ago hey maybe we should tickle them again" Holly laughed then starred at Jaime "Oh that would be fun me and my mum used to tickle Sarah and she gave her a quick tickle the other day" Jaime grinned " Maybe we could then" They chatted for a little bit longer then Holly said "Right been great meeting you here's my number and maybe we can sort something out" Jaime smiled gave her a hug then Holly left Jaime looked at her number "Haha oh this will be fun....."

Holly got home she felt shattered "Hey mum I'm home" she walked into the kitchen her mum was just having a cup of tea" Oh hey love you had a good day" Holly smiled "Um yes I met a guy and just so happens he knows Sarah and Rebecca we had a long long chat and he told me another about them" Her mum put her cup down "Go on" Holly sat down "Well his name is Jaime and haha this is so funny he used to tickle them when they were at school they both used to get tickled nearly everyday I mean we know just how ticklish Sarah is but I had know idea Rebecca was ticklish to" Her mum Susan smirked "Really hmmm they've both been walking around like they are better than everyone and oh yes we know about your sister but that's very interesting about the other one" Holly laughed "Yeah Jaime said it would be fun for me and him to tickle them" Susan smiled "Well you know we could ....couldn't we" Holly looked at her mum "Me you and Jaime...." Susan smirked "Call him ask him to come over"

Holly called Jaime "Hey Jaime you ok yeah I'm fine thanks so was wondering if you wanted to come over I've told my mum about you and she's asked if you'd like to come over ..... you will excellent ill message you my address see you soon " She smiled "He's coming over soon" Susan had an evil look in her eyes" Brilliant I can't wait"

An hour went past and Holly walked Jaime into the kitchen Susan smiled "You must be Jaime come sit I hear you got an idea" Jaime looked at Holly " Well yes I do see I met Holly today and had no idea I went to school with her sister and Sarah's half sister we talked for ages and I told Holly what used to happen at school and told Holly how we used to tickle them both they used to be so stuck up and then a classmate told us how ticklish they are" Susan smiled " Well me and Holly know how ticklish Sarah is but we had no idea about Rebecca" Jaime grinned "Oh yes Sarah was easy to tickle Rebecca tried her best to hold it in but once we found her tickle spots both of them would go crazy" Susan looked at both and said "Well let's find out if they are both just as ticklish as they were back then" all three smiled and started to plan. Holly smiled " So we will get them here once tied up we will start with Rebecca Jaime you'll get her feet first, mum you'll get her armpits and ill concentrate on her belly sides and ribs Sarah will just have to wait her turn then once we have tickled both one of us will get both their bellies one will get one of their armpits the other will get their feet tickled" All three sat back and smiled Susan said "Well we best invite them round Holly see if they are off this weekend "

Friday night came Rebecca Sarah Holly and Susan were enjoying a meal Susan then said" You guys can always stay we've made the spare room up it is a double bed but I'm sure you'll be ok with that" Sarah said "you sure you don't mind thank you " Rebecca just smiled and looked away Holly said "Problem Rebecca" Rebecca shook her head "No no thank you"

It got to about 1030pm both Sarah and Rebecca decided to go to bed they said night night to Susan and Holly and went upstairs got ready for bed and quickly fell asleep, a few hours went passed and Rebecca woke up being pinned to the bed and a hand over her mouth she then heard the click of handcuffs and felt her ankles tied together, the hand came off her mouth as the bedroom light came on she screamed for Sarah and to her horror Sarah was also tied up the same as her but had been gaggedher eyes bulging Rebecca screamed "WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS LET US GO NOW LET US FUCKING GO" Susan and Hollie looked at them both Susan laughed "Oh Rebecca you have lots to say your not going anywhere" As Hollie put a gag on Rebecca's mouth "You can scream and swear later but have we got a surprise for you both.... Jaime come in" both girls froze as Jaime came into the room their hearts racing both looking at each other with terror in their eyes " I Met Jaime the other day and he knows both of you" Jaime grinned "Wow its been years awww look at Sarah with that sexy tonned belly and Rebecca with those big feet I think we should start where we left off all those years ago you girls remember don't you how we used to tickle you to tears hmmm see I've been told that your still so stuck up now I thought you two learnt your lesson back at school obviously you need a little recap" both girls were desperately trying to break free Susan went over to Sarah and whispered "Once we've tickled Rebecca your next" Both started screaming then Rebecca's gag came off "NOOOO NOOOO PLEASE PLEASE HOLLY SUSAN PLEASE NO NOOOO NOT ME IM BEGGING YOU PLEASE PLEASE DONTDO THIS TO US !!!"

All three laughed at Rebecca "Awwww look at you look how your feet are flapping all ready your belly is puffing in and out and trying so hard to break free hehe now then Jaime told us how you try and hide how ticklish you are so therefore Sarah is going to watch as we tickle you and there's nothing you or she can do but be rest assured you can watch her next" Susan then stood at the head of the bed Holly was near her trembling belly and Jaime stayed at her feet Rebecca squealed "PLEASE PLEASE DONT TICKLE MEEEE PLEASE I CANT STAND IT PLEASE SARAH SARAH HELLLP ME!!!!" Holly laughed "Oh know one can help you now"

Susan began slowly gliding her fingers down her underarms Rebecca pleaded "Please Susan no no please" Susan smiled "Wow you have such soft underarms awww look your trying to hold it in I've seen that look before haha awww look how your trying not to laugh" Susan stopped just before her smooth armpits "PLEASE NOT MY ARMPITS PLEASE OH GOD NO HOLLY NO NO " Rebecca looked down as Holly started walking her fingers all over her flinching belly Holly laughed "Look how soft your belly is yum yum"

Rebecca screamed "WHY YOU DOUNG THIS TO USSSS OHHHH FUUUUUHUUUUUUCK HAHAAAAAAHAHAHAHA NO NONOOOOOOOOO GAAAAHAAAAD HEHEHEHE" as Jaime began tickling her very soft very smooth extremely sensitive feet Rebecca was thrashing around begging for mercy as his fingers began spidering up and down her arches tears were rolling down her face "YOU SEE YOU WHEN YOU GET HER TICKLE SPOTS SHE GOES CRAZY " Holly was transfixed on her spasming belly and bellybutton and dived right in as Susan began exploring poor Rebecca's armpits. Susan was moving her fingers up and down her sides Rebecca was in complete hysterics as Susan s******ed " My you are ticklish just think soon you'll be able to watch your sister suffer the same fate " Sarah wide eyed squealing into her gag.

Rebecca was completely out of breath "Whyyy why you hehe hehe HAAAAAAHAHAHAGA NOOOOHOOOT THEEEERE HEHEHEHEHEHAHAAAAAAAAA ARRRRGGGHHHHH HAHAHA" Jaime had got a brush and was frantically brushing her tortured soles "NOT SO BRAVE NOW ARE YOU AYE NOT SO BOSSY NOW " Sweat started forming on her head and around her belly the bed shook her laughter bounced off every wall as the tickling continued her eyes started to roll back the laughter began quietening down all three stopped as her tortured ticklish body was writhing spasming and twitching Jaime smiled at Holly "I dont think shes learnt her lesson, woth that Holly pulled out a feather Rebecca'seyes were red and puffy she slowly shook her head her belly shook violentlyas Holly atached the feather to her bellybutton piercing looked at her and said "See everytime you breath in and out this tickly feather is going to slowlytickle the inside of that soft bellybuttonmoving up and down hehehe awww Rebeccaypu dont think we ve finished do you" Rebecca started crying squealing and giggling uncontrollably as the feather started gliding up and down...... Susan looked at Sarah

"YOUR NEXT"

END OF PART 1

Last edited:
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back