• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hermione in the Tickle Dungeon (F/f)

michaelmichaels

TMF Expert
I did mention a while back that I was going to do some pics of Hermione, captured by mysterious foes and subject to merciless tickling.

This is the first such pic, which is very tame compared to what's coming up.
More to come in future.

Spicier version in my DA subs section.

Next up is a special Quantumania pic that I've had the inspiration to produce. Then it'll be Black Cat, as I've worked out a cool pose for her.

Attachments

• Hermione DA jpeg.jpg
    Hermione DA jpeg.jpg
    365.1 KB · Views: 687
Hermione was born on 19 September 1979, according to Wikipedia at least.

That makes her 43 by my calculations.

Emma Watson is 33.

So, well clear of being under age.

I understand your concern though. I won't be doing any pics of Wednesday, as she's 15-16 in the show. Despite the huge number of rule 34 pics which are "After graduation" etc. And even though the actress is 20.

Hermione Granger is portrayed in the Harry Potter books and movie as a minor dude. It doesn't matter what year she was born in. The current year doesn't factor into it. Please don't share drawings of underage characters here kay?

Yes, please don't do Wednesday for god sakes. Please stick to women who are 21 or older in the shows they are portrayed in please.

At the end of Deathly Hallows film she's portrayed as a mum in her 30s with 2 kids going off to Hogwarts. And there's a later play where she's minister of magic, or some such.

I understand your point. We had one guy on here posted Penny from Inspector Gadget (aged 10?), which is definitely beyond the pale.

I considered Hermione as fair game as she's been portrayed as an adult in the films. if she hadn't, I wouldn't have aged her up.*
(Which is against forum rules anyway).

*One artist posted a raunchy Wednesday pic, and many comments were about her being 15/16, etc. So the artist just reposted it after giving her bigger titties and said she was now 30...

Then there's Totally Spies. Specifically forbidden by forum rules, but they've turned 18 from season 5 onwards, and are 37 years old in a season 4 flash forward episode.

Last edited:
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back