• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Heroine Universe New Nylon Tickling "Cheerleader Fayth" 2/14/08 - WMV Preview/Pics!

HeroineUniverse

TMF Novice
Heroine Universe New Nylon Tickling "Cheerleader Fayth" 2/14/08 - WMV Preview/Pics!

Hey guys! The latest batch of clips has been posted in my store, with the photo sets and previews going up at my site.

As for the tickling clips, the latest is my "Tickling Sessions: Cheerleader Fayth." A new clip in my tickling sessions, this time we see Fayth tied up on the couch (hands above head, for some fun upperbody tickling!) and feet together. She's wearing a two piece cheerleaders uniform, with sheer tan pantyhose, and socks/sneakers. I come into the scene and remove her socks/sneakers, slowly teasing her. Then I basically just get down to it, tickle torturing both her feet and upperbody while she just laughs her head off! All the while verbally taunting her a bit! Fun interaction between us, and the tickling is extremely good!

NOTE: Because TMF restricts the file size of our preview clips, I posted a longer preview clip that shows some of the upperbody tickling at my Forums. You can find it there, and as usual, free for everybody.

Longer Preview HERE:
http://forums.heroineuniverse.com/mb/jpcollector

Enjoy the preview, and check the clip out if you're so inclined. :)

Find the clip (along with all my other cool stuff) HERE:
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/15404

Happy Valentine's Day, and keep ticklin'!

Casey

My site - www.heroineuniverse.com
My forums - http://forums.heroineuniverse.com/mb/jpcollector
My store - http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/15404

Last edited:
The tan sheer nylons looking very sexy on fayth! It's seems you booth had a lot of fun ;)

Thanks guys!

Yeah, Fayth is generally one of my more favorite ticklee's. While she's not as crazy ticklish like Kobe or Tomiko, she is much more of a fighter, which makes it really fun to just let loose on her and see her natural reactions and what she says!

I was playing around in the editor, so I thought while I'm on I'd put together another little preview clip from this video. So here is another short preview with more feet tickling (just grabbed a random section). :)

Casey

Did we will see Kobe Lee tickled in hogtied and with some POV scence too?

I wouldn't mind getting my hands on those sheer nylon clad feet :D

Did we will see Kobe Lee tickled in hogtied and with some POV scence too?

Absolutely! Later this month you'll be seeing some F/F tickling clips with Kobe (as the ticklee), and then in the second week in March (and beyond) you'll start seeing some M/F tickling clips with her.

:)

Casey

Thanks, please keep up the POV shots. The hogtied ones are nice, but you don't always get the best views. The last couple of clips have been that way.

I love that nylon foot tickling. Great Job

Dead links !

All links of Heroine Universe, aka. jpcollector, are absolutely dead !

There is NOTHING of his materials, anywhere !

No more 3D-Poser-Pics, nor videos !

Can anybody explain what happened to him and his
very nice 3D-Renderings ?

I hope for answers.

Regards,

Kevin

Looks like he was only producing for a scant three months, then he just disappeared. That's too bad. fayth was a real cutie, I would have splurged on a video clip of hers.

Well i don't know the reason why his Website is closed.
Casey, when you read this can you tell us what happend ?

Well i don't know the reason why his Website is closed.
Casey, when you read this can you tell us what happend ?

He did leave an explanation up for awhile at his latest site I guess time for him was a big factor

If he ever comes back,I will not go to his site He keeps saying he will be doing a bunch of stuff,then he will close the site down

Then he will come back some time later with another site,only to close it down

HIS CLIPS ARE STILL AVAILABLE

If you go to clips4sale, punch in the name "Fayth" or "Tomiko" or "Holly" (for Hollywood) - In any one of those three stores you will find pretty much every clip there was from Heroine Universe and some new material as well.

Last edited:
He did leave an explanation up for awhile at his latest site I guess time for him was a big factor

If he ever comes back,I will not go to his site He keeps saying he will be doing a bunch of stuff,then he will close the site down

Then he will come back some time later with another site,only to close it down

That's been his M.O. since he's been the Web. Always promises lots of stuff, but doesn't deliver...

Can't rip the man too hard since he was donating most of his stuff for free. But believe me, I too share your frustration. Personally, I would love it if he could join forces with an already established content provider and just create stuff on his timetable

Thanks !

Thanks for the info about the videos.

Does anybody know, where to find his "60-page-story"
with 3D-Renderings, he mentoined in some of his posts ?

I love the sample-images he shared here and would
like to see a long, complete story, made up with all
these 3D-Pictures.

Can anybody help, again ?

Many thanks for your efforts,

Kevin

Thanks for the info about the videos.

Does anybody know, where to find his "60-page-story"
with 3D-Renderings, he mentoined in some of his posts ?

I love the sample-images he shared here and would
like to see a long, complete story, made up with all
these 3D-Pictures.

Can anybody help, again ?

Many thanks for your efforts,

Kevin

Sadly Kevin,all of those poser works are gone :(

I do remember he said on his last site he had gotten a promotion at work I think it was during the fall He did say he wouldn't have as much time for his site as he used to

I can understand if he would not have time to make new clips But I wish he would have at least finished up his poser art story lines and left them all up He could have checked in on his site once in awhile

Fayth is such a baby.

I noticed something about her, when shes the ler she is so relentless and sorta demonic looking at times but when she's the lee she's such a laughing and crying baby. Cheerleader thing totally works for me although I would totally love to see her do the Catholic schoolgirl too. smokin hot. Love you Fayth. XOXOXO

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back