• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Heroine Universe - New Nylon Tickling Clips & Nicole Moser Customs!

Casey_Fairfax

TMF Regular
Hey guys & gals!

Wanted to stop by and say that not only did I upload a brand new tickling scene in my store since my last link thread a couple weeks back (Part 9 of "I Dream of Hollywood," featuring Hollywood & Fayth in a tickle fight, as well as Holly getting to tickle Fayth's nylon feet quite a bit in the end), but I've also got some cool custom news for the fans!

http://www.clips4sale.com/store/32158

Wanted to mention that I've been taking custom requests now for the last couple months, and so far the fans have been LOVING them, which makes me want to continue to take them. If you've got a custom tickling idea (or any idea, really) please email it to me so we can discuss it.

I've just found out that Nicole Moser (www.nicolemoser.com) lives right next door to me, and wants to work with me. She's super ticklish, and a gorgeous blonde, so if you want to see her in your customs, email me your ideas...my prices are VERY low, possibly one of the lowest you'll find, for tickling customs ($75 for 10 minute scenes personalized to YOU!). Attached a pic of her. :) She lives nearby, so she's available at all times for your custom ideas!

Thanks guys!

Casey
www.heroineuniverse.com

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back