• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Heroine Universe Nylon Fantasies - New M/F & F/F Photo Sets & Clips - Updated Often!

Casey_Fairfax

TMF Regular
Heroine Universe Nylon Fantasies - New M/F & F/F Photo Sets & Clips - Updated Often!

Hey guys & gals!

Being a hobbyist dude when it comes to everything I do, I barely have enough time to upload new clips in my store, or post FREE work at my site (photo sets, stories, poser art, etc), which unfortunately leaves me less time to actually tell people about it lol! I have such an amazing group of fans already, but if you haven't seen my site or know about me, definitely stop by and check it out to see all the Nylon Tickling, Lesbian, Forced-Orgasms, Bondage, Wrestling, Superheroine, Nylon Foot Worship, and other naughty things I'm doing.

My store is where I post and upload new clips featuring my INCREDIBLE friends. I don't work with random models, and only work with those I know and love and am friends with. The ladies that make my fantasies come true on a daily basis (it seems lol!). I upload new scenes in my store almost every-other day! My store, where you can share some of my fantasies, is at:

http://www.clips4sale.com/store/32158

My fan site, where I showcase a lot of my work, is absolutely FREE, and will always remain that way. It's a very simple site, but hey, everything is done by me in my free time, and JUST by me, so it's kept simple for a reason. You can visit my fan site at:

http://www.heroineuniverse.com/

New Photo Sets in my Shoot Archive are uploaded as often as I can, and I just uploaded a new tickling/chloro set last night. So like I said, if you haven't seen the site, definitely stop by and enjoy it. My Shoot Archive, where I upload and store screen captures from many of my movies, is free for all to check out, and can be seen at:

http://www.heroineuniverse.com/archivewarning.html

Thanks guys & gals, and hope you enjoy my work as much as I do creating it.

:)

Casey
www.heroineuniverse.com

thanks a lot ! very good as always
but when the clip "Sorry Honey, But I'm NOT Calling The Cops" will be available on your store?

thanks a lot ! very good as always
but when the clip "Sorry Honey, But I'm NOT Calling The Cops" will be available on your store?

Sorry for the delay in responding to this - I seldom advertise much because of my dislike of shilling my work, so I unfortunately don't get to make the rounds like I should. Re: the clip for that series, I'm sort of undecided. Of course I'll pull screen grabs and share them freely on my site for all to enjoy. But the model that filmed it wasn't as ticklish as I would have liked. I still really liked the way her feet looked in pantyhose, so I'm using that film (and a couple others I did with her) as pictures only for the moment.

I *may* release some of these as freebies in the future though, because I would feel uncomfortable releasing them in my store since all my tickle torture scenes are real, and she just wasn't up to my usual standard I do with my friends. LOL the one time I took a chance and filmed with someone other than my usual gang of buddies CC, Akira, Kobe, Fayth, Tomi, or Holly...I should know better! :sigh:

Casey
www.heroineuniverse.com

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back