• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Heroine Universe "Tickling Sessions" Tomiko Volume 1 Nylon Tickling 2/1/08 - PREVIEW!

HeroineUniverse

TMF Novice
Heroine Universe "Tickling Sessions" Tomiko Volume 1 Nylon Tickling 2/1/08 - PREVIEW!

Hey all!

Here is the debut of a Brand New series I'm doing...something I'm calling "Tickling Sessions." This series is a bit different than what you've seen my release so far.

Tickling Sessions clips are 100% NOT scripted, NOT storylined, NO camera cuts. They are 100% real M/F tickling sessions I do with the ladies of my site, and I figured I'd start offering them up in my store. LOTS of verbal interaction/play between us, all the while I'm doing the tickling.

"Tickling Sessions Tomiko Volume 1 - Pretty in Purple" sees my girl Tomiko tied up in a hogtie on the bed, with the camera on a tripod facing her. She's wearing a very sexy purple lingerie/babydoll (no bra) and Sheer Purple Stockings, with High Heels on. I come in and remove her shoes, slowly starting to tickle her. I concentrate heavily on her sexy nylon feet, occassionally moving down to her ribs/sides! I introduce a few implements to use on her (electric toothbrush, as well as some twine to tie her toes together!). I eventually roll her over so I can get a good shot at tickling her belly! The final 4-5 minutes of the clip I take the camera off the tripod and hold it in one hand while tickling her with the other, all over her body!

The one cool feature that I love with this new series is that it's 100% natural reactions, with my girls just being themselves. NO CHARACTERS or STORYLINES, just pure tickling fun, and TONS of verbal interaction between us both!

Priced super low as per usual, $9.99 for the 19-Minute Tickling Clip. Tickling from start to finish the entire 19 minutes! Find it here:

http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/15404

Enjoy the preview and pics. A couple more pics are available at my forums as well.

Enjoy the weekend!

Casey

My site - www.heroineuniverse.com
My store - http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/15404
My forums - http://forums.heroineuniverse.com/mb/jpcollector

Last edited:
Thanks again for this great nylon tickling clip. I'm not a fand of these kind of colors. I prefer more tan sheer nylons but your work is great as always mate.

Very Nice! You are off to a good start with this format!

Thanks! I figured that while I love doing the "character" and storyline material, I should also make available my one-on-one tickling sessions that I do with my ladies to the public, for those that would rather see a more personal, one-on-one tickle session.

I film quite a bit of these with all my ladies, so now that I'm going to be making them available, keep an eye out at my site starting this month (and beyond) for many more.

:)

Casey

LOVE IT!
That's great news that you are experimenting with varying colors of nylons. That purple pair is really hot!
Keep up the good work my man, I would really love to see you get these ladies in a pair of stocks in your future videos.

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back