• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hey All - I Wrote a Book About Addiction, Thought I'd Share

IrvingKrebb

TMF Expert
Addict_Behavior_5x8_BW_180_COVER_PRELIMINARY.jpg

It's called Addict Behavior and you'll get the gist of what it's about reading the back cover. Addiction hit me out of nowhere, and even though I had all the time in the world to prepare for it, knew the signs, hell, had the genes on both sides of the family tree and should have seen it coming, I didn't. This book is sort of a purge, I suppose. It let me tell the story the way I wanted it told.

Addiction is out of control here in the US, and it really has nothing to do with the drugs themselves, but the people forced to live in this reality we've created trying to numb themselves against it. Society gets the problems it deserves - someone famous said that, or some version of it.

If anyone wants to discuss the topic, or read the book and discuss that, or maybe talk about their own struggles, feel free to use this thread. I've gotten a lot of insight just having been in the company of other addicts, and found them to be some of the most intelligent, resilient, and compassionate people I've ever met. I like to this of us as survivalists trying to stay alive under harsh conditions. It's unfortunate what we do to ourselves when we feel like there's nothing left. It's sad. Anyway, if anyone's interested...

EDIT: I forgot to add a link. The paperback will be available soon but the e-book can be found here:

www.amazon.com/dp/B07CV2JXGW

Last edited:
Addiction is a terrible thing to suffer from and people everywhere who suffer from addiction to narcotics need our help, patience, and understanding.

Thanks for writing down your experiences with addiction. I'll definitely check it out. Sincerely, TLM

Thanks for writing down your experiences with addiction. I'll definitely check it out. Sincerely, TLM

Irving passed away last year after struggling with substance addiction and its physical effects for much of his too-short life.

Irving passed away last year after struggling with substance addiction and its physical effects for much of his too-short life.

And that’s tragic, I wish I’d had the chance to know him. But perhaps what he’s written can help save someone.

And that’s tragic, I wish I’d had the chance to know him. But perhaps what he’s written can help save someone.

I can't speak to any other implications.
I just wanted to provide some context.

I actually started reading (as one of my New Year's Resolutions) so I'll check it out!

It's actually nice to see this thread re-emerge. I wasn't aware that he had written a book. May he rest in peace; he's dearly missed, here.

It's actually nice to see this thread re-emerge. I wasn't aware that he had written a book. May he rest in peace; he's dearly missed, here.

Suikoden has been kind enough to collaborate with me on a couple things, and we’ve become friends over the course of it all.

I’ve read his Cloak & Feather series, as well as Samantha’s run in with Irving. Fun stuff.

He seemed like a cool cat that I wish I’d known.

I’m also on DeviantArt
https://www.deviantart.com/storyteller678

TMF Together 2019 [emoji486]

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back