• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hey, any other Marching band members?

Gamer

TMF Poster
Hey, anybody else been in a Marching band either in high school or college.

Did a lot of the girls (band members, flag corps girls, dance team, featurettes) take off their shoes often?

Last edited:
I was in my high school color guard ('flag girl') ~~ was also in the color guard of a drum and bugle corps for several years.

Those long trips on the bus were always fun, fun, fun!! If I recall correctly, the percussion section ~in particular~ seemed to always initiate some form of tickling fun LOL Come to think of it, the brass section had all those players with nimble fingers... :xpulcy:

ForeverRio said:
I was in my high school color guard ('flag girl') ~~ was also in the color guard of a drum and bugle corps for several years.Those long trips on the bus were always fun, fun, fun!! If I recall correctly, the percussion section ~in particular~ seemed to always initiate some form of tickling fun LOL Come to think of it, the brass section had all those players with nimble fingers... :xpulcy:

Time passes and we find yet another thing in common. :p

I too was a "flag girl" in high school, and I remember the road trips with a smile. Our director had a fondness for putting us in every Mardi Gras parade in the tri state area, so those trips, and the tickles that broke out during uniform changes on the bus are madly imprinted ion my brain!

Good Times.

But,m I have to disagree with you about the nimble fingers.

I played the flute. You use 9 out of 10 fingers to master that instrument! And I still play it in the local symphony....hehe~! I've always thought music and tickling went together!

Oddly, I just ran into some old bandmates...one of whom is now a director himself! He says he pretends his students don't do those things!

Fun thread....memories.

JoBelle said:
Time passes and we find yet another thing in common. :p

I too was a "flag girl" in high school...
JOBY!
We do seem to be cut from the same cloth ~~ I'm always amazed when we discover yet another similarity! Don't worry... I won't tell anybody about our common SCREAM SPOT :firedevil hee hee

*imagines all the beautiful flag corps girls from my high school in a tickle fight*

*faints*

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back