• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hey Everybody

TicklishHope

TMF Expert
Hi ya'll.. I got married and left the site, and now I'm divorced.. and I miss ya'll! It really sucks when a spouse is deployed and he cheats IN IRAQ! ughhh Oh well.. I'm glad I found out now and not 20 years from now. How is everyone?

Apparently, he thought that he wouldn't get caught...

Sorry to hear this. I wish you the best of luck, and offer thee a hug :)

Welcome back. :couch:

Sorry you went through the pain of a cheating spouse and divorce. :(

On the down side, sorry to hear that your personal life has had some low points. On the plus side, welcome back!

R

Thank you everybody!!! BUGGGGGGGG I missed ya, we sooooo need to hang out maybe get a few drinks. I have missed everyone. I'm not dwelling on my marriage anymore, bc yea it hurt, but I don't need someone like him in my life. Its a slap in the face, bc you'd think he'd atleast cheat with a woman. WRONG! It was a man. I swear I didn't turn him gay.. atleast I hope not lol. Anyways, I'll post some feet pics soon. Love ya'll

Well for starters, sorry to hear about your marriage. How is the baby doing? Hope all is working out for you.

It is good that you have come back to TMF, I'm really a little concerned about the way you left the forum in the first place. I'm not trying to embarrass you or anything like that, but to say your departure was unceremonious dismissal of TMF is at best an understatement.

I do hope you now understand that this forum means different things to the membership and that no matter how badly a member messes up, they're usually welcomed back with open arms. But it's always best to come back to clean the slate first if you know what I mean.

I wasn't part of your departure thread, but I did see how things were handled....or rather mis-handled. Hope you address that sooner than later before someone calls you on it.

I am glad you came back and wish you a good time here and happiness in your RL.

Well i just went back and read what i said, and I am sorry.. way out of line. If something pisses me off or rubs me the wrong way, i really need to cool down, Sorry. It was rude and uncalled for.

oh and it was a false positive on the pregnancy. thanks though

I am sorry to hear that the pregnancy was a false positive. Hate those stupid tests!

And although I had nothing to do with your departure thread, I'm sure those who did will read your post above and "live and let live." We've all said and done things we'd wish we hadn't so folks will either forgive and forget or they were just trolling your thread for kicks and they're no one you should concern yourself with.

Welcome back lady!:hiwelcome: And I hope you're new experience is a great one.

Sorry to hear about your divorce.

WELCOME BACK! You used to liven up this forum. Now I will wait to hear about :tickle:s in Texas.

hey Hope,
sorry to hear of your divorce. i went through the same thing last year, myself, although the situation was different than yours. it all hurts the same way i guess. welcome back to to the forum and i hope you enjoy yourself! :)

I am sorry to hear that the pregnancy was a false positive. Hate those stupid tests!

And although I had nothing to do with your departure thread, I'm sure those who did will read your post above and "live and let live." We've all said and done things we'd wish we hadn't so folks will either forgive and forget or they were just trolling your thread for kicks and they're no one you should concern yourself with.

Welcome back lady!:hiwelcome: And I hope you're new experience is a great one.

I don't let things bother me much anymore. I learned a TON from marriage. Like never do it again lol. Yea, its been atleast 2 years.. and I hope they can get past it, if not, oh well. I cannot wait for my next tickle.. :wave:

I don't let things bother me much anymore.

That happens to many of us as we get older have more life experiences. Some things are simply not worth getting worked up over.

I learned a TON from marriage. Like never do it again lol.

Well now, never say never. Especially at your age. Your count stands at O and 1 in baseball terms.

Yea, its been at least 2 years.. and I hope they can get past it, if not, oh well.

You grew as a person, admitted you made a mistake and offered an apology. That is all a reasonable person can expect from another. No use worrying about those who can't, as you say. :)

I learned a TON from marriage. Like never do it again lol.

Amen to that!! And I mean NEVER again!

Yea, its been atleast 2 years.. and I hope they can get past it, if not, oh well. I cannot wait for my next tickle.. :wave:

I wasn't trying to beat up on you or anything like that. I just didn't want your welcome back blindsided by "unfinished business" that someone can take the wrong way. I was just lurking so I got nothing from it in the first place.

But you're back now with some experience mileage under your tires....you live, you learn, you grow.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back