• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hey everyone! I'm new!

PH0enix

Hello everyone! So, I will admit, I have known about this site for a while, and have even made one or two previous profiles on this site. However, not to offend anyone, but I was always ashamed of being on this site and ashamed of my fetish. I always felt like it was weird and everything, and not normal. It was really the fetish thing that made me feel odd. Therefore, I never really reached out to anyone on here, or took full advantage of this wonderful community. However, after a lot of creeping, lurking, and thinking, I realized that I shouldn't be ashamed of my fetishes or what I like, etc. and have decided to turn over a new leaf and get a fresh start. For the first time, I actually want to take full advantage of this site, reach out to other members, and finally embrace my tickling fetish instead of being ashamed of it and mentally punishing myself. I'd also love to better learn the art of the tickle! :p So, feel free to hit me up, contact me, etc. because I really want the chance to fully explore this tickling fetish of mine, and also hopefully to eventually become an important part of this community, like I am with a second family :)

Your post has interested me because I have felt the same way as you. I haven't explored outside the site but I'm meeting bunches who share like minds as me. It's really liberating. I hope you will learn to be comfortable with what you feel and know others will support you.

~ Anastasia

Welcome to the TMF, PH0enix, and congratulations on making your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

You're welcome PH0enix. Have a nice time in the forum.

Much welcome! :) I'm glad you have come to explore as many of us have!

What's New

5/31/2024
The TMF Chat Room is always busy. Stop in and see who is about!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back