• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hey guys, where's the love?

so because i enjoy being tickled, that makes me submissive?
lmao! yeah..ok.. that is one hell of a leap!
then the woman on top during sex means the guy is submissive too then.
i'm not attacking you rhiannon. just the silly ideas about f/m tickling.
steve

it's because she's submissive and so she doesnt want a guy to be on bottom bc that's her thing lol.. :p

I'm straight, (tend to be) dominant, and am a ler to females MOST of the time. But, that said, a couple of NESTS ago I was tied to the bed and tickled for an hour by TWO women (whom I knew well), and it was a blast. However, I would not have wanted a guy to join in, nor do I have any desire to tickle a guy. I have no problem watching a girl tickle a guy in person or on a video, but guy/guy stuff strikes me as gay (am I wrong?) and that's a turn-off for me. So, Hillion, Tang and Porcelain, let's meet up at NEST 2011 and see if you can talk me into submitting to a triple-team.

Hey everyone! Thank you all for the really thoughtful responses. I'm glad my first post didn't come across as an attack on anyone. :)

I totally get that the tickling community is pretty male-dominated, and that a lot of guys are more into seeing /F material. I just wish people weren't so outspokenly critical of /M material. I hate being made to feel like there's something wrong with MY tickling inclinations just because they don't suit someone else's tastes.

(Also, let me just say that TickleAbuse is a GODSEND! I actually only recently discovered it by the magic of Youtube, but now I'm a huge fan.)

Look out gigglemakr - I'm all in for the triple team!! ;)

Also, in response to areenactor's post, I totally agree that a guy being the lee doesn't mean he's submissive. I completely agree with your girl-on-top comparison. In my own life, I love switching, and it's a huge turn on when a guy is as open to getting tickles as giving them. Makes him seem like a really confident and secure guy, if you ask me ;)

In fact, I don't like watching submissive lees at all (male or female)! It's a total turn off when someone just sits there and takes it sweetly. Let's see some fireworks!!

I think OP is a man that took a picture of a girl off another website and is setting the trap.

Prove wrong plz.

Sorry, one more post to Myriads:

It's really awesome to hear that you guys have been actively trying to discourage this kind of prejudice since you first created TMF. I was wondering why you don't separate your /F and /M stories and pics, but now I totally get it. Thank you!!

I'm more than happy to be a lee for you to enjoy. However I have some rules I lay down before I meet up with strangers and do this!

Hey everyone! Thank you all for the really thoughtful responses. I'm glad my first post didn't come across as an attack on anyone. :)

I totally get that the tickling community is pretty male-dominated, and that a lot of guys are more into seeing /F material. I just wish people weren't so outspokenly critical of /M material. I hate being made to feel like there's something wrong with MY tickling inclinations just because they don't suit someone else's tastes.

(Also, let me just say that TickleAbuse is a GODSEND! I actually only recently discovered it by the magic of Youtube, but now I'm a huge fan.)

Look out gigglemakr - I'm all in for the triple team!! ;)

You're on, Hell. Glad you'll be coming to NEST. Don't know if Tang and Porcelain are coming. You may have to find a couple of others to make up the triple team. If you don't, then I guess it's you and me, baby, and you'll have your lee moments as well.

You're on, Hell. Glad you'll be coming to NEST. Don't know if Tang and Porcelain are coming. You may have to find a couple of others to make up the triple team. If you don't, then I guess it's you and me, baby, and you'll have your lee moments as well.
I would love to go! We will have to see what happens.

I'm going. count me in.

Very interesting post love.

Two Main Issues here.

1)is the overly high m/f and f/f media.

a)The majority of members on here are men, mabye 70 or 80% at a guess, so likely with this auidence the producers are going to produce mainly this as this is the largest auidence.

b)Those who buy tickling clips by in large seem like those who perhpas get less real life "play" (either through choice or just lack of ability to attract tickle partners) and prefer/have to settle for the "fantasy" side of things (which lets face it, thats what most clips are). Since generally it's going to be single guys who fit this profile, hence you see a lot */f ticklee media (also younger guys who haven't really played before and are very horny by nature at that age, I can see them being big consumers of f/f - again the whole fantasy thing).

Now personally the lack of f/m media doesn't bother me (I basically never watch media), I've always prefered to make my own fun and never had any issues finding people to tickle, but I can defently understand the frustration of some for a lack of f/m material if they like to watch clips.

2)The attitude of some to f/m tickling and f lers.

This issue is for me far more concerning. Often (as Mryiads said) socities stereotypes play out here, it's expected that men will tickle and woman will be tickled. Any exception to this rule is frowned upon by some. Take me for example - I'm not ticklish at all and I'm a ler, but if I tell a guy this often I get asked "If you aren't ticklish then what are you doing here?" - basically saying that it isn't possible or something for a girl to be a ler, how sexist (that all woman should some how be submissive and weak)! Not only is it sexist but it's just plain rude and shows a real lack of understand and exceptence of diversity. I can't be tickled (you just try and see you you fail :) ) and love to tickle back and get revenge (it's a real thrill for me), so guys learn to live with that and be excepting :)

Of course not all guys here are like this at the tmf, in fact I'd say a high percentage of guys here are only lees or will do both leeing and lering, but they often aren't very vocal and get drowned out by the more vocal, overly marcho (they have an image to protect or something to hide ;) ) ones. Guys who like to be tickled or are open to the idea, make you're voices heard :)

Finally... Nobody is saying here that there should suddenly be a huge influx of f/m or that there should be less f/f, ultimatly the market size will decide how much media is produced. I think that in general all we are asking for is a little understanding and exceptience of f/m. And guys let me tell you, being tickled by a girl is wicked fun :) If you haven't given it ago try it some time, nobody will think you are some how "less of a many" cause you laughed you're head off to a girls fingers or said a safeword, and you'll have a lot of fun, I promise :D

I like this thread. I'm a straight guy who is also a 'lee and I really enjoy f/m material. In those clips I strongly identify with the 'lee and can see myself in that position, much more easily than with an f/f clip. (I also love f/f, but for different reasons!) I also often times grieve over the lack of good f/m material. I wish there was more and would surely be a consumer of any good material. I guess the point of this reply was just to throw my support behind Little Hellion and the others looking for more f/m and saying "I got yer back, y'all"

Sorry for the drivel!

Very interesting post love.

Two Main Issues here.

1)is the overly high m/f and f/f media.

a)The majority of members on here are men, mabye 70 or 80% at a guess, so likely with this auidence the producers are going to produce mainly this as this is the largest auidence.

b)Those who buy tickling clips by in large seem like those who perhpas get less real life "play" (either through choice or just lack of ability to attract tickle partners) and prefer/have to settle for the "fantasy" side of things (which lets face it, thats what most clips are). Since generally it's going to be single guys who fit this profile, hence you see a lot */f ticklee media (also younger guys who haven't really played before and are very horny by nature at that age, I can see them being big consumers of f/f - again the whole fantasy thing).

Now personally the lack of f/m media doesn't bother me (I basically never watch media), I've always prefered to make my own fun and never had any issues finding people to tickle, but I can defently understand the frustration of some for a lack of f/m material if they like to watch clips.

2)The attitude of some to f/m tickling and f lers.

This issue is for me far more concerning. Often (as Mryiads said) socities stereotypes play out here, it's expected that men will tickle and woman will be tickled. Any exception to this rule is frowned upon by some. Take me for example - I'm not ticklish at all and I'm a ler, but if I tell a guy this often I get asked "If you aren't ticklish then what are you doing here?" - basically saying that it isn't possible or something for a girl to be a ler, how sexist (that all woman should some how be submissive and weak)! Not only is it sexist but it's just plain rude and shows a real lack of understand and exceptence of diversity. I can't be tickled (you just try and see you you fail :) ) and love to tickle back and get revenge (it's a real thrill for me), so guys learn to live with that and be excepting :)

Of course not all guys here are like this at the tmf, in fact I'd say a high percentage of guys here are only lees or will do both leeing and lering, but they often aren't very vocal and get drowned out by the more vocal, overly marcho (they have an image to protect or something to hide ;) ) ones. Guys who like to be tickled or are open to the idea, make you're voices heard :)

Finally... Nobody is saying here that there should suddenly be a huge influx of f/m or that there should be less f/f, ultimatly the market size will decide how much media is produced. I think that in general all we are asking for is a little understanding and exceptience of f/m. And guys let me tell you, being tickled by a girl is wicked fun :) If you haven't given it ago try it some time, nobody will think you are some how "less of a many" cause you laughed you're head off to a girls fingers or said a safeword, and you'll have a lot of fun, I promise :D

Do you want to make it FIVE ??

Seriously, though, I like your thoughtful post here. Even though I am a ler, I do consider myself to be "lee curious", and had a great personal f/m experience a few NESTS ago. It was fun, and was in no way a threat to my manliness, and I would be happy to have one again. I hope you will come to NEST-2011 and that I get to meet you. I hope also that I get to take on your m/f challenge that you are "not ticklish at all".

little_hellion

Welcome to this great web site, little_hellion, thanks for raising a topic that you can see is of great appeal to many, and :rotate: thank you, :rotate: thank you, :rotate: thank you for posting your sexy photograph.

As a tickling video viewer, while f/f is my favorite, my second choice is f/m, not m/f. There is something just so incredibly hot about a female tickler, I'd prefer to watch a woman tickle a man than see a man tickle even the most beautiful, ticklish lady.

And while I am a tickler of women first and foremost, I am always willing to switch with a female tickle buddy. I'm also open to submitting to a strictly dominant woman tickler; I've been the tickle sub of a fabulous dominatrix twice, I have done several switch sessions with other dommes. I'm still waiting for one who will make me beg for mercy, though.

Anyway, here's looking forward to more of your contributions, little_hellion.

Great post and a great point. M switch here, and I en joy f/m material. Never really understood the overly negative reaction to male lees, but it is an open forum, so anyone with an opinion is just a few clicks away from posting.

Way to start out with a bang little_hellion.

Welcome to the forum, little_hellion! :welcome: What a first post! :clap: I'm a huge supporter of F/M tickling and F/M content, so I say keep it coming indeed! :excited:

And I like to switch as well... that doesn't make me "submissive". I just think the revenge factor, either way, is hella fun! :thumbsup:

Many thanks to PorcelainDoll2 for posting those Youtube links. Holy moly. It reminds of what little 'lee action I get.

hooray for the F 'Lers

Little Hellion, please don't let the criticisms get to you. i am a straight male lee, and i very much appreciate your posts. It is really fabulous to read comments such as yours and Porcelain Doll's. i haven't found a female Ler in CO, but it does me good to know that somewhere in the country, they exist.

Hi Eric! Yes, I've browsed the personals out of curiosity, but it's just for fun. I'm a happily taken woman.

Anyway, what I'm trying to get at is not so much what happens behind closed doors - where I think a lot of people are open to both tickling and being tickled - but how the culture of tickling plays out within the tickling community as a whole.

I think we should all stop judging each other's likes and dislikes and just get back to ticklin'!

amen, sig worthy quote right there haha..

welcome and i'm sure you've bene feeling the love, we got alot of male 'lees on here

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/31/2024
The TMF Chat Room is always busy. Stop in and see who is about!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back