• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hey hey, it's your birthday!

I really don't either. Maybe a few drinks with friends or a dinner, but nothing over the top. I'm boring in my old age.

i have a theory about my birthday: it's the one day of the year that is specifically for me so i try to make it special for me. since my birthday this year pretty much sucked, i'm going to try to go to NEST for my birthday next year, although my birthday is in january. but that's really it for me.

At my age, I try to ignore them.
What I usually actually do on my birthday is go to a spring training baseball game. :D

I am on the road as a trucker on my birthday I take Thanksgiving off,and my birthday is up to a week after Thanksgiving

Last year,i had to spend my birthday at a slow assed shipper :ranty::ranty::ranty:

The last couple of years I've had to go to my mother's for a surprise birthday party organized by my daughter. Mom calls me the night before and tell me when to show up. I drive to the country and wait for a pre-arranged signal to enter the driveway. If the light isn't on I get to go around the block and try again. Going around the block here is a four mile trip.

I finally enter and have to act sufficiently startled, then am led to the table for dinner. All the favorite foods are waiting for me. My daughters favorites, that is. And I get to blow out the candles on the cake....my daughters favorite cake.

This year my birthday present was a $20 gift card to Dairy Queen......which is held in trust by the girl. Seems I can't be trusted to pick her up when I get the urge for some ice cream. I blame her mother for teaching her too much too soon about guys. She's only five. After the dinner and cake and present I get to be wrassled and play pony. When it's done I limp home battered and bruised to bed. Can't wait until next year!

Then I take the next day off and do want I want to do.

My birthday is during the last week of April. There won't be any actual birthday celebration on my birthday itself. I think its on a Tuesday, so I'll just go to work, maybe have dinner with a couple close friends, and go home.

But the weekend before my birthday I'm a groomsmen in the wedding of one of my closest friends, which will be very special.

And then I was thinking that the weekend after my birthday I'd take a couple extra days off to go hang out with a bunch of ticklephiles in Philadelphia for some crazy little thing called NEST. :jester:

The last couple of years I've had to go to my mother's for a surprise birthday party organized by my daughter. Mom calls me the night before and tell me when to show up. I drive to the country and wait for a pre-arranged signal to enter the driveway. If the light isn't on I get to go around the block and try again. Going around the block here is a four mile trip.

I finally enter and have to act sufficiently startled, then am led to the table for dinner. All the favorite foods are waiting for me. My daughters favorites, that is. And I get to blow out the candles on the cake....my daughters favorite cake.

This year my birthday present was a $20 gift card to Dairy Queen......which is held in trust by the girl. Seems I can't be trusted to pick her up when I get the urge for some ice cream. I blame her mother for teaching her too much too soon about guys. She's only five. After the dinner and cake and present I get to be wrassled and play pony. When it's done I limp home battered and bruised to bed. Can't wait until next year!

Then I take the next day off and do want I want to do.

LMAO.You love every minute of it,and thats good.;)

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back