• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hey, nice sandals!

Volsung

Verified
So I'm addressing mostly you foot fetishists out there.

Have you ever used the line: "Hey, nice sandals!" as a gauge to seeking a potential "sole" mate?

I have often thought of saying this myself, but I'm too self conscious about it. I am very shy about my feet in the general public... though I'm trying to break this by wearing my sandals more. Even so, whenever I wear them even today, I feel like I'm being naughty or something. HAHA.

Has the pick-up line ever led to something more for any of you?

I'd love to hear some success stories!

I have not used that method I just have a humorous side comment.

“ So I'm addressing mostly you foot fetishists out there.”

So what you’re saying is 95% of the members? Yes I’m included in that bunch myself. 🤣

I've complimented women on their sandals when its just her and I in hearing range

Personally, I never used the line, but I do notice women's feet in sandals, and it's very frustrating. I get worried they will catch me staring at their feet. It's happened.

I can't wait until it gets cold out again, because I'm tired of seeing all these sexy feet. Then all I'll have to look at is their sexy boots...

Personally, I never used the line, but I do notice women's feet in sandals, and it's very frustrating. I get worried they will catch me staring at their feet. It's happened.

I can't wait until it gets cold out again, because I'm tired of seeing all these sexy feet. Then all I'll have to look at is their sexy boots...

I don't agree with the part in boldface. I am always sad when it turns cold in October and no women are wearing sandals here any longer. :(

I don't agree with the part in boldface. I am always sad when it turns cold in October and no women are wearing sandals here any longer. :(

I agree, but at least they'll no longer catch me staring at their feet. It can be very embarrassing... :wowzer:

Not sandals specifically, but I have moved things along by complimenting pedicures or otherwise making comments that indicated that I noticed/admired their feet in a non-creepy way. I want them to know I like their feet, not their shoes. That's a whole 'nother fetish entirely.

Nope...
I have zero ways of casually complimenting guys on their feet.

Most don't show them.

Sure is lonely out here. 😂

LMAO.... There just isn't a way to tell a guy you like their feet (and perhaps can you....... LOL).

Pro tip: complimenting a lady on something she DID (ie: clothes she chose, new haircut, manicure/pedicure she had done...) rather than something she IS (complexion, beauty, voice...) is almost always a win, provided you do it in a nice way, preferably without drooling over her toes. Also, women can often tell when your interest is of a sexual nature by the way you look at her, so work on your "innocent" poker face ^_^

To answer the question more directly, I've done it many times! Call me a walking stereotype all you want, but I really enjoy complimenting women. Bonus points if they blush in reaction :blush: But I wouldn't use it to specifically "identify" a potential "solemate" like the OP says, it's just something I do naturally~

Sooo... when are you moving to Florida? :D

There is one way I'd agree with the part in boldface to a certain extent: it's distracting as hell! I work in an office where women are allowed to wear sandals and sometimes I find it really hard to concentrate on work! And I've already told my wife to stop putting her bare (or sandaled) feet on the dashboard while I'm driving cause the risk of death is REAL :blaugh:

Nope...
I have zero ways of casually complimenting guys on their feet.

Most don't show them.

Sure is lonely out here. 😂

LMAO.... There just isn't a way to tell a guy you like their feet (and perhaps can you....... LOL).

Women who like men's feet are rare. Many of my female friends even think a guy's attractiveness actually decreases when wearing open-toe footwear. However, an exception to this seems to be the good old "young fit man in a white tee, jeans and barefoot" look that a lot seem to dig.

I get compliments for my feet for how soft (and ticklish lol) they are, but a lot of Chinese girls are grossed out by the hair on my toes. Chinese men's feet are usually hairless, like their legs and chest, to the point that some could be mistaken for women's feet at first glance.

I've never met a woman with a foot fetish. By that, I mean a woman who finds the sight of men's feet sexually arousing, to the point that she could masturbate to images of men's feet. I am not saying they do not exist, but that I've never met a single one. It seems to me that this penchant is overwhelmingly a male thing.

Excellent posts all!

I guess I’m looking at it as breaking the ice, so to speak, so that it DOESN’T become a staring fixation.

Last edited:
Excellent posts all!

I guess I’m looking at it as breaking the ice, so to speak, so that it DOESN’T become a staring fixation.

That makes total sense. If I had more confidence in making the first move, I'd definitely be breaking some ice...

Risk of death Tenebrae? Wow, I am wondering what her feet look like now!

Risk of death Tenebrae? Wow, I am wondering what her feet look like now!

I don't know for you, but having pretty bare feet in my peripheral vision doesn't help to focus on the road while I'm driving... which on Chinese roads I really should :p

She does not want her feet to be posted here (I asked), so I can only describe them: she has tiny 7.5 (or 38 in Europe) feet with short toes. The foot is quite muscular, due to a childhood spent running in the countryside and regular exercise, but her soles are DEATHLY ticklish. If I run a single finger across starting from the toes, it won't make it to the heel before her head hits the ceiling :devil:

Oh yes I am sure my girls soles would distract me just as much? Is your wife Chinese then? If so I can see why it is double distracting ;)

Then I can imagine just what you see on your windscreen ;)
I don't know what it is about asian feet and being not only sexy, but downright distracting.. Speaking from experience lol.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back