• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hey Y'all! Stubborn...erm...Southern belle is still kickin'!

JoBelle

3rd Level Orange Feather
Hey y'all!

Thanks for the Happy Birthday wishes. It truely has been a good couple of weeks! Ray honey!! Thanks for the shout out! I got a zillion and four emails from that thread! Thanks for relaying the well wishes from the old clan of folks as well!

They didn't think I'd see this year! It would appear that some doctors are just idiots! ;) NAH! Actually, they just don't believe in the power of prayer and good thoughts sent by caring folks! (Combined with good meds, a proper care no doubt!) I still have my hair, and I kicked the Big-C's arse all over town! After a year, I finally got the all clear! I have a great homeopath and I now live on an "anti-cancer" diet and surely will forever. Still have to get checks and they said don't be surprised if you have to fight again one day, but for NOW....it's all good.

For you folks who don't know me...or thought you knew me...or had opinions of me....whatever....you don't know me now. WHEW...I barely do now! It's a new time for me. I apologize ahead of time if I'm a bit of a flake...I notice my memory is fritzy for some reason! I'm just happy to be rollin'! I've missed a lot of you...and I love you as you well know!

I still won't have much time to be one the tmf for a while, but it's for a different - better- reason! Looks like I may be in the adoption ring again with a couple of little ones- a 2 year old and a 1 year old. Can I habdle it? Am I up for it? Who knows how it will all work out, but for now...for NOW....I'm livin'! And I hope you all appreciate each breath you get and each day you wake. Here's to Spring!

DVNC.....words of wisdom you shared with me. They were wrong about you and it appears they are still wrong about me - for now and hopefully forever! Held onto that during some trying times, you know? Lots of folks said it, but you lived it! Inspirational. Thanks much for that.

Hope to catch up with y'all!

Love...and peace...and contentment...and tolerance...and forgiveness...and hope...and more love,
Jo

Just keep on livin life large, Darlin'......

You are an inspiration and example for us all...

(helps to keep my faith goin' strong!!!)

Love you dearly!!!!!! :smilelove :smilelove

With all the sad news going on, this certainly is great news to hear.
Ive been a little under the weather...but Ill tell you, reading this brightened up my day/night/week!

Great to see you post, even if just for a moment.
Keep up the good fight, you certainly have a reason to "crow" and "strut"

YOU GO GIRL!!!

Makes my little problems seem even smaller.....

Best to ya!

Rob

i'm so glad for you Jobelle..you go girl...stubborn, southern, ain't it almost the same? lol....i've been there, it's a tough battle, but i'm sooo happy you beat it..live, enjoy life, hope you get those two kiddies...they will love you as their mom....

JoBelle said:
Hey y'all!

Thanks for the Happy Birthday wishes. It truely has been a good couple of weeks! Ray honey!! Thanks for the shout out! I got a zillion and four emails from that thread! Thanks for relaying the well wishes from the old clan of folks as well!

They didn't think I'd see this year! It would appear that some doctors are just idiots! ;) NAH! Actually, they just don't believe in the power of prayer and good thoughts sent by caring folks! (Combined with good meds, a proper care no doubt!) I still have my hair, and I kicked the Big-C's arse all over town! After a year, I finally got the all clear! I have a great homeopath and I now live on an "anti-cancer" diet and surely will forever. Still have to get checks and they said don't be surprised if you have to fight again one day, but for NOW....it's all good.

For you folks who don't know me...or thought you knew me...or had opinions of me....whatever....you don't know me now. WHEW...I barely do now! It's a new time for me. I apologize ahead of time if I'm a bit of a flake...I notice my memory is fritzy for some reason! I'm just happy to be rollin'! I've missed a lot of you...and I love you as you well know!

I still won't have much time to be one the tmf for a while, but it's for a different - better- reason! Looks like I may be in the adoption ring again with a couple of little ones- a 2 year old and a 1 year old. Can I habdle it? Am I up for it? Who knows how it will all work out, but for now...for NOW....I'm livin'! And I hope you all appreciate each breath you get and each day you wake. Here's to Spring!

DVNC.....words of wisdom you shared with me. They were wrong about you and it appears they are still wrong about me - for now and hopefully forever! Held onto that during some trying times, you know? Lots of folks said it, but you lived it! Inspirational. Thanks much for that.

Hope to catch up with y'all!

Love...and peace...and contentment...and tolerance...and forgiveness...and hope...and more love,
Jo

I"m sooo glad you're ok. I want you to know I have prayed for you. Also, I knew if anyone could beat cancer it was you. Keep in touch, will you. [email protected]

Welcome back, Jo!! Man it's good to see you and even better to hear you kicked the big C!! My God, what a testimony to faith and prayer and plain old refusal to give in! You're a sight for sore eyes, Jo! Welcome home!

JoBelle it is so good to read this thread. Your strength and good outlook is amazing. Those children will be lucky to be blessed with your arms around them. I wish you all the best with that, even if you share a nugget of yourself with them they will be all the better!

Stay Strong, Stay who you are!

We dont know each other Jo,but that is such wonderful news!:bouncybou You pretty much droped out of sight around the time i found the TMF,and i hope we will have a chance to get to know each other when time allows.In the mean time all the best to you and yours. :D

Welcome back Joby!!! :wub: :wub: Glad to hear you are kicking the Big C all around. You are always in my thoughts and prayers. :D :wub: :redheart:

Good to see you back posting, Jobelle. Good Luck with your health, and your adoptions. I hope and pray that all turns out just great for you.

Mitch

GO, JOBIE!!!!! Welcome back. We look forward to seeing your posts and assorted other stuff, and maybe someday actually seeing you in person.

R

:devil:

M

:angel: (*sigh* :sowrong: ;) )

:bouncybou :bouncybou

WOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!!

Great to see you back Jobelle; even greater that you fought cancer and won!

I'm incredibly proud of you and am equally happy for your success. I'd love to hear about your "cancer diet" someday when time permits. I wish you well with the adoption-there are so many kids who need someone to raise them as their own.

Take care and hope to see you on the boards soon.

Hey JoBelle!

How You Doin? I am so glad to hear the great news about you. I've missed you and your witty sense of humor. I would love to catch up sometime. All the best with the new extended family and Happy Birthday!

YAY JABOOKY!!!! Omg how I've MISSED you girl!!! And I almost wet myself with excitement when I got the news from Ray that you kicked cancers ass AGAIN!!! Woman you should be made a saint! I've never known ANYONE with yous strength, charisma, and enduring hope and love before! God bless sweetie...you and your ever growing wonderful family! All my love to you all!

BIG hugs and kisses!!

:Kiss1: :redheart: :wub: :redheart: :smilelove :redheart: :justlips: :redheart: :twohugs: :redheart: :cuddle: :redheart: :Kiss2:

:yowzer: :woot: :cuddle: JOBY!!! It's so good to see you! And such wonderful news! God truly is good! Keep proving those doctors wrong!

Congratulations, Joby! It's been a long time since last this one saw you on the TMF. Good to see you back! :happyfloa

Welcome back, Joby. This thread made my day. Shoot me an email if you get time, I'd love to hear from you again.

Strel

Jobelle, I am also one of those that can't claim to have known you previously, but I know your maker is supporting you and the naysayers have no chance against your will and your faith. Bless you and your family and all those that contribute to your strength.

Jim

Heya, Joby, I'm not surprised in the least that you've come out on top, you scrapper, you! So glad to hear how well you've done, keep up the good work, and please do get in a tickle, now and again. ;)

Smiley

I missed this and your other thread, because I've been kinda outta town the past six months. But words can't describe how grateful I am you won Jo. The power of positive thinking is way more powerful than any fuckin' chemo.

Well done hun, keep fighting, keep kicking, keep sassing, keep smiling, keep cursing and above all, keep tickling and being tickled!

Jim

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back