• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

hey

ticklemelisa

hey 18/f from long island...usually a lee but willin to tickle back lol
reply if interested in talkin and maybe meeting in the future...i moved so never got to write back in the past so im trieing on more time

chatting

hi, I saw your post and I would be interested in chatting. I'm a 21 yr. old male from NH, my e - mail is [email protected] and my AIM screename is Aleks5niner

Corresponding

Hi ticklemelisa,

I am interested in corresponding and talking with you. .

I live in one of the outer boroughs of New York City.

If you want, you can e-mail me at [email protected] .

ticklernyc

Hey Ticklemelisa

I am a single 21/m from WV. I am 5'9, short blondish brownish hair, green eyes, 189lbs, somewhat muscular and tan. I would like to talk tickling with you email me [email protected]

Hi TickleMelisa. I am a Single male in Nassau County, Long Island. I would love to chat with you if you are still looking for people to chat with. My e-mail is [email protected].

Ticklemelisa, the world's your oyster

Ah, to be a young woman:) . Men throwing themselves at your feet. If only some realized you'd like to have them tickle those feet!

Melisa, would stirring up some tickling fun with an older man intrique you? If so, I invite you to e-mail me at [email protected]. I will e-mail recent (taken summer 2002) pictures of myself and if you like what you see, let's talk.

Almost forgot - I am old enough (age 43) to be your father. But who tickles a girl better than her father:D , except maybe her mother, right?:rolleyes: Also, I live in New Jersey.

If my offer does not appeal to you, Melisa, tis cool. But if you'd like to experience my many years of tickling prowess, I invite you to e-mail me!:cool:

I'm from Long Island

I'm a 19/m from suffolk county Long Island, I would love to chat sometime,and i'm a ler as well as a lee. Drop me a line on AIM at DogmnXXX or email me at [email protected] if you want to chat. Hope to hear from you.

Hi! I live in Philly. Not too far from you. I would love to talk with you. sounds fun!

Dave

hi ticklemelissa

I'm a twenty year old Junior in college. I would absolutley love to chat with a girl my age, like you, lol. If you're interested at all then e-mail me at [email protected]

tickling

Hi my name is Mike I am 25 6-4 athletic body firm abs tan nice smile green eyes dark hair from Long Island. I love tickling and being tickled. I am extremely ticklish on my sides feet toes stomach armpits neck back arms legs wrists thighs ears knees. If you want to chat email me [email protected]

chatting and tickling

Hey, my name is Jon. I'm 21/m who lives in Nassau county, 5'11, muscular body, dk brown hair,hazel eyes, knows how to have a good time, and am definetely willing to tickle and be tickled, hence my name. If you want a pic, send me an IM....

Last edited:
Hey love to chat with you

hey melissa would really be interested in chatting with you. I'm a 21 year old male from New Jersey. I'm interested in getting to know a little bit about you so maybe you could pm me and we could start to correspond through email and chat like that ok.

hi

Hi there,
I'm a 20 yr old male who goes to Ooneonta state would love to chat with you. Alwas love meeting new ticklephiles from the area. Anyways contact me at [email protected] if u're interested.

Melisa - I would love to talk and, at some point, possibly meet up for some tickling fun. I am an attractive guy and can send you a pic if that helps. Reply back...I know we'd have fun!

melissa...count me among the masses that are interested.

I have pics that I am more than willing to show you

Hey Mellisa

20/m from Jersey... love to chat sometime... if you'd like to chat.. let me know how i can get in touch with you... or you can email me... [email protected]

later

Coast to Coast

Hi Ticklemelisa,
I live in Los Angeles, but am from New Jersey and will be back there for a couple of months starting in August. Would love to chat beforehand and possibly get together when I am home. I am 28yrs. old with blonde hair and blue eyes. I could send you pictures if you'd like. I have always been a 'ler, but would be willing to be a 'lee with the right girl. Drop me a line at [email protected] and let's chat. Take care!

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back