• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hi Everyone -- brand new

newgurl

Hi! I'm brand new to the site, but I've loved tickling as long as I can remember. I'm a 41 year old mom from the Dayton, OH suburbs, and no one in my real life knows I have this kink. This is the first time I've ever explored the possibilities...I'm thrilled to find out there are lots of others like me.
I would love to be tied and tickled. Playfully, not intensely...as I fear getting too intense would make me react badly. I am pretty much ticklish everywhere with a light touch. I also love to watch other people get tickled, especially women. I've watched some really hot videos in the last few days...wow.
I'd love to hear from anyone, especially if they happen to be local to me, who would like to help me out with what I'm looking for. ;)

Welcome! I would love to be local to you. Playful tickling is my favorite. I wish you hours and hours of joy. :D

Welcome to the forum..I, too, am new to the site but am glad I finally joined. Now I don't feel so cast out because of my fetish. I also watch a number of tickling videos..let's face it, they're just too good to pass up :)

Welcome to the TMF, newgurl, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Welcome newgurl, there's lots more to look at and some great people here. We're glad you've joined us! :)

Welcome to the TMF New Gurl. Yyou should have a great time here.

Thanks for the warm welcome! I really like it here so far.

And I'll tell you, the arches of my feet have been tingling all day today...:)

You're welcome Fellow newbie to one another on this Forum :super:

Aww arches of your feet been tingling all day, every girls feet should do that more often ;)

Hi newgurl! Welcome to TMF, and congrats on your first post here. :) The first of many hopefully! Tied and tickled, there aren't many things better than that I agree. :) :) Have fun on TMF won't you!

--
James

This is the first time I've ever explored the possibilities...I'm thrilled to find out there are lots of others like me.
Welcome! May your journey into the world of tickling be a pleasant one.

Welcome aboard to the community. You will have fun talking and enjoying it all. You will have to get some pics up so we can see and enhance the "tingling" of your arches/soles

mmmmmm the arches of your feet are tingling then eh ?????? what a delightfully wicked thought that is....ooohhhhhhhhh citchy citchy coo newbie ;)

HELLO NEWGURL.

:welcome: to the forum. Just hang around here and you will learn a lot about :tickling:.

Hi! I'm brand new to the site, but I've loved tickling as long as I can remember. I'm a 41 year old mom from the Dayton, OH suburbs, and no one in my real life knows I have this kink. This is the first time I've ever explored the possibilities...I'm thrilled to find out there are lots of others like me.
I would love to be tied and tickled. Playfully, not intensely...as I fear getting too intense would make me react badly. I am pretty much ticklish everywhere with a light touch. I also love to watch other people get tickled, especially women. I've watched some really hot videos in the last few days...wow.
I'd love to hear from anyone, especially if they happen to be local to me, who would like to help me out with what I'm looking for. ;)

Hi newgurl,
Welcome, I'm from Xenia, if you're still looking for someone in the area to talk to feel free to send me a PM...

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back