• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

hi from new member TIB

tickler_n_black

1st Level Blue Feather
hi. kathy's been telling me i need to join the tmf and mingle so just saying hello.

Welcome....

Well, let me be the first to say Hi, then! Glad you could join us and hope you enjoy your stay...and any time you need to borrow an electric toothbrush, feather duster or vacuum cleaner (don't ask) feel free to inquire....

hi man! love your stuff. can i ask you specific questions about what it was like to tickle sara?

Welcome to the Forum, TIB. It's so great to have you here! You're a true celebrity in the tickling community, and I'm really looking forward to your contributions. Have fun!

I'm with Unitkl! I'd love to know anything about Sara-how her first shoot was (and reactions), how she likes it (she's been in plenty of videos now!), how did she come to make the videos in the first place-etc!

Welcoem to the forum TiB.

Always good to have another member of the community join us in active discussion. I'll look forward to seeing you about.

Myriads

thanks guys. i appreciate you welcoming me. say, are there many women members of this forum? have always wondered what the actual ratio of men to women tickle fetishists was. and yes, i'll try and answer any questions about sara or any other gals i've been able to tickle. just ask.

Ok. Here's a question.

Umm here's a question.
Who is/was your personal favorite ticklee for Real Tickling.com?

Re: Ok. Here's a question.

tcrewme said:
Umm here's a question.
Who is/was your personal favorite ticklee for Real Tickling.com?

damn, if i have to pick just one then its Sara. she's incredible to tickle. she's both "light touch" and "dig in" ticklish, virtually everywhere. but those armpits. oh those armpits. the lightest touch sends her reeling. and her sexy laugh truly makes you never want to stop. ever. what more can i say? she has the sexiest tummy and sides around, and i personally like her feet shape and size even though most wouldn't consider her feet "perfect." i like her long toes. one last thing. she's also my favorite because she 'lets go' and just enjoys the torture. she really loves it while its happening. she gets flushed and near tears. nothing more to say. she's my fav.

hope this was helpful. any more questions on any of the gals i've tickled?

Yes actually.....

I downloaded several clips from Realtickling's Members Section and there were a few of you tickling Priscilla on an X-frame. First off, what film was that from and is there any way in hell to obtain a copy? Second, seeing as how Priscilla is primarily a tickler, what was the experience like getting your hands on her. Her laugh is infectous and the way she begs "Oh, nonono" while shaking her head is priceless! Must have been a trip doing that one.

And one more question....

Do you think there's spiders in Heaven?

Wow, TIB!

Thanks for the quick response. Interesting details.
By all means, you don't have to pick just one ;-)
Acutally, How did you get the "coolest job ever" with RT?

dave2112. as you'd agree, anytime a person can get their tickling hands on priscilla is nice. about me tickling her on the xframe, that was never put into video. only in our members area for download. yes it was a hoot. having the great priscilla james helpless in front of me in spread eagle fashion was nothing but a great time. and no there are no spiders in heaven.

Re: Wow, TIB!

tcrewme said:
Acutally, How did you get the "coolest job ever" with RT?

the same way jeff got his job. be a founder of the company. i think its a common misconception that we (or any other company) hires outside males to be ticklers in videos. you wouldn't think it would be a miconception but how do we explain the hundreds of emails asking for applications to be ticklers?

more on priscilla

last week i got to spend a lot of time with priscilla as we shot some videos. i picked her up at LAX and took her for a quick bite to eat, and then we began shooting. she's the exact person that is portrayed on film. she's carefree, kind, and wild. and she is dominant by nature when she's in the mood. in her private life she's spanked many a beautiful women, so she tells me! she also brought two very thick novels for her hotel room that night. she loves to read. just thought i'd try and tell you a little about what she's like. one final thing. someone at LAX recognized her. we were really surprised. a nice guy who was working there said "priscilla? i just have to ask, are you priscilla from femfeet?" it was really cool.

Ahh....

Umm well do you have any positions open for "Founder"... ;-)
I did not realize you were a founding memeber, very cool.
And thanks again for the great details.

Hi TIB

I am devasted to read you don't have any vacancies, and that your job came with being a Founder.

Okay, but surely you need someone to provide cover when you go on holidays ??????

Alternatively how about a work exchange program with me in London England (I am sure you would find the Transport Industry equally as exciting)

Down boys!

Down, boys DOWN!!!! ::cracking whip::

Leave the nice masked man alone...he he he

Does this mean that we'll be seeing more videos with Priscilla soon?

BTW, good to know our airports are secure! They can't spot terrorists but they can identify tickle fetish models!

Also BTW: if Priscilla ever visits San Francisco and needs someone to pick her up at the airport, I'm available. No tickling or anything, I'd be happy to pick her up and take her wherever she's going just to
talk to her. It'd be a real kick to meet her; she sounds like a helluva person! :cool:

this is great,i`m surrounded by celebrities of the tickling world....cool

O my GOd its the Tickler in Black...its like talking to a celebrity....im amazed....speechless....uhhh you rock dude!

ISUmark said:
O my GOd its the Tickler in Black...its like talking to a celebrity....im amazed....speechless....uhhh you rock dude!
don't be amazed and speechless mark. im just a guy like you that loves tickling. a celebrity i certainly am not.

Modest....ain't he?

TiB, I applaud your modesty. This is a small but close community, and in a way, you are a celebrity of sorts. Any of you can be by making a contribution or impact on the community. That's how we grow. I remember the old days when a lot of us thought we were the only ones, or at least the only ones within a 200 mile radius.
By bringing more and more into this community, we take a step at a time at making our passion accepted, as it should be by rights.
The term "celebrity" may be a misnomer in such a limited context, but it fits. Think about it. People know who you are by name, and are familiar with your work. Need a better definition?

The way you deal with it, though, is nice.

OK i Have a really good question for you..Ive been wanting to ask a male tickler in a video this for years...How do you hide your "excitement" while your doing a video, cuz i sure as hell know that when im tickling a girl i got a big tent goin on in the old pants.....is there like some sorta strap or somethin?!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back