• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hi there. Though I would say hello...

marvin10101984

TMF Expert
Hi all on TMF.

this is a little awkward but I have been signed up to this site for a long time but have only recently been putting in comments on the artwork page. So, I though that I would say hello and introduce myself.

Hi, I'm Marvin. I'm in my late 20's, Irish and I really love being tickled, watching tickling and reading comics about tickling.

My first experience with tickling was from April on TMNT (no surprise there) :wowzer:and have been hooked ever since. I have kept it hidden for a LONG time but I introduced my girlfriend to tickling and now, I have a means of venting my secret fetish.

Yenny is the character that really got me into tickle art. The character, artwork and stories are my all time favourites and I am so glad that the Oz is back. :cheer:

Man, this intro is so long. Once I get going, I just can't see to stop. Sorry. Anyway, Thanks for reading and I look forward to (hopefully) be engaged in discussions, stories and art in the future.

Thanks again. Let the laughter begin...:laughhard:

Congratulations on delurking and joining the posting members of the TMF! :couch:

Thank you. I hope this will be fun, joining on topics and putting forward my 2 cents worth.

Thanks again for the welcome.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back