• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hi..wasnt sure where to put this

rexbrown

TMF Poster
Hi all.

There are so many awesome artists on this forum that do some amazing detailed work. I have been a customer of many artists.. i.e scavenger.. achilles heel to name a few.. and have always wondered as to whether somebody would like to draw a caricature of myself being tickled.. I am willing to pay for the experience as I understand it it is time consuming to do..

Anywho.. heres the scenario:
The Scene
22 Year Old, SkinnySingle Sri Lankan Straight Male has been kidnapped by 2 muscular gay guys whilst walking the streets of London for swearing at them and hurling all kinds of abuse at them in passing whilst they were in their car. Required to be taught a lession. Set in the present.

The straight male is taken to a room and tied .. arms overhead, wrists bound and connected to the headrest of the bed. whilst ankles are tied spreadeagle and barefoot to reveal the straight males golden soles...

The picture itself:

One man is sat by the left foot- and is holding down the foot with the left hand and stroking the sole with the feather.. smiling
the other man is sat by the right foot and tickling the right sole with all ten fingers whilst the lee looks up in ticklish agony.

To see pics of my soles..click on the link below
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=137866

I am open to all sorts of suggestions and if youd like to see pictures of what i look like in person- just drop me a private message on here or an email at [email protected]

Thank you all very much for reading this- you all rule!!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back