• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hi :)

dreamgrrl

Hi everyone! I'm new to the forum, I found it stumbling about cyberspace :) I'm a graduate student, in my mid-twenties, and I secretly really love being tickled. The terrible part is I am so afraid to tell my husband...I've had one past long-term boyfriend who was really into it, but he freaked out because I was "too sexual" and ended up leaving me after two years...I think this really affected me and my comfort with my sexuality! I first found out that tickling turned me on when I was in high school and read some erotica online that had some unexpected m/f tickling and ever since then, I was hooked. So I feel really guilty about it and have absolutely no one to talk to about any of this. I hope being a part of this forum can help me learn how to be more open and accepting of this part of me :)

Welcome :) Hope you find what you are looking to get out of this. Even if not, you should probably enjoy yourself here.

Welcome to the TMF, dreamgrrl, and congratulations on making your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

One thing you might try is tickling your husband playfully and seeing if he will tickle you back. If he does, then give him some immediate positive reinforcement (like kissing him passionately).

Welcome to the TMF. There are plenty of people you can chat with. If you would like to talk please free to let me know.

Welcome dreamgrrl! This is certainly a great place to chat with others that share these special desires and know firsthand how it can sometimes be hard to talk about. I was that way for years before finding some of these online groups and getting comfortable opening up on what can be a truly wonderful passion when shared with the right person. Hope you find what you are looking for here!

Welcome! This is a wonderful forum with very inviting people! Enjoy!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back