• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

High School Memory

hotchytick

TMF Expert
Did you read my story about tickling Mrs. Lesk’s, the Physics teacher’s feet on the school bleachers? The follow incident happened about week after that…

Back when I was in high school there was “teen” dance club that we would go to called the Coliseum (It has since been knocked down). It was kinda of cool. Only kids under 18 were allowed in and it only cost a buck to get in. They had all kinds of drinks and food you could buy. All of the neighboring schools students would show up, so it was an opportunity to “broaden” your horizons on the dating front. Saturday night seemed to be the night most people would turn out.

My two friends, Mike and Phil went with me to the Coliseum one Saturday night my junior year of high school. Now I have to be honest with you, I hate dancing, but I did like the idea of hanging out with my friends and meeting girls. The club was set up for both (well socializing anyway). There were two levels. The bottom level was made up of the dance floor, and open seating area with booths and tables, a “bar” that only sold soda’s, and a concession area where you could buy food. The second level was a half level terrace that looked out over the dance floor. There were pool tables and arcade games. There was also a snack bar.

My friends and I usually hung out on the first level, which is where most everyone that wasn’t dancing would hang out. There were a couple of times I met girls here and was able to get a phone number or two, but nothing really ever panned out…until this night.

We walked into the club, got a couple of soda’s and decided to dance. We stayed there for about fifteen minutes before I had decided not to stay on the dance floor (I really don’t like dancing). Fortunately for me, Mike and Phil immediately meet a couple of girls and started dancing. I was sure they weren’t going to mind me leaving

As I walked passed a couple of tables to get a drink, I noticed a girl sitting by herself at horseshoe shaped booth staring at me. When she caught my eye she smiled and then turned her head away. I took immediate notice of the fact that she was not wearing any shoes. She was very cute. She looked a bit older than me. She had dark long wavy hair, a tight top on with a short little skirt with nude nylons. The shoes, a pair of black heels, were sitting on the floor in front her.

I stopped dead in my tracks and continued to look.

“She’s hot!” Mike said in my ear (the music was blasting). I didn’t even realize that I was staring long enough for anyone to take notice. Mike had come off of the dance floor to go out side to smoke a cigarette. “Go talk to her, and then give me her phone number!”
“Yeah bullshit, if I can get her number at all it will be amazing.” I said
“Come on, use your brass balls and go up there and talk to her.” Mike replied as he shoved me in her direction.

I was not that great at breaking the ice and going cold into a pick up line situation with a girl, so I decided to take a seat a little ways from her. I started to stare at her and her legs and feet and right when she would look at me, I would turn away. I thought I was being slick about it, but I guess not because the next thing I know, when I looked up she was looking at me dead in the face. Her face was expressionless. I was like a deer caught in the headlights. Then, she extended her hand and gave me a “come here” wave of her finger.

I was suddenly very nervous, but yet not stupid. So I got up and walked over as nonchalantly as possible. When I reached her table I got the first word in, hoping to defuse the situation as quickly possible.
“Do want to dance?” I aked
“No, I hate dancing.” She responded
“Oh thank God! I hate it too. I was just looking for any excuse to talk to you.”
She laughed.
“Did your friends ditch you too?” She asked.
“No, I pretty much ditched them to come over here and stare at you.”
“Talking is better than staring. Where do you go to school?”
At this point I grabbed a seat and sat directly in front of her, and I made sure that I was in arms reach of her feet.

We chatted for a good half of an hour and it looked like this was turning pretty positive. I introduced myself and she told me her name was Mandy.

It turned out that her mom was teacher at my school. Mrs. S, who was a senior math teacher, and like Mrs. D was very good looking (Now this is important information for later in the story.) I found out Mandy was senior at the next school over. She lived right on the district dividing line and her family decided that they did not want her to go to the same school where her mom taught. We hit it off. And things really got rolling when she asked me about 45 minutes in….

“So tell me, what were you staring at earlier?” She asked me this question with her head cocked to the side and a with wry smile on her face.
Now I’m not one to shy away from too many direct questions, but I was worried about how I should answer the question. At the same time I didn’t want to miss my opportunity. During the course of the conversation, unfortunately Mandy had put her shoes back on. But I was not going to let that get in the way.
“When?” I stupidly responded.
“When? Earlier…tell me was it my legs?”
“Well…yeah. You do have nice legs. I was also curious….” I let the sentence hang in the air.
She turned to look directly at me and had a serious look on her face. “Curious about what?”

I inched my chair a little closer. Her legs were crossed. I mustered up my ballsiness, and reached down to the shoe on the dangling left foot and began to slide if off of her foot. I guessed that she was going to stop me at some point, so it was almost by complete accident that I went all the way through with it and had her shoe off. I gently placed the shoe on the floor and started lightly tickling her foot. I looked up at her as I did this and she was just staring at me completely expressionless. I tickled for a few more seconds and I was getting ready to stop, thinking I had pissed her off, when all of a sudden a grin gradually came across her face building into a wide smile and then a she started laughing.
“You, ha ha ha, wanted to know if I was ticklish? My feet are very ticklish.” She said.

I didn’t let up, and she didn’t pull away immediately either.

“Okay tickle foot boy, now you know.” She said still laughing.
Then she said “You could massage my feet if you really wanted to nice.”
“Okay! I quickly responded.
“I’m just kidding. You don’t have to.” As she said this she was going for her shoe, until I quickly switched my tickling to massaging. I grabbed her foot and put it in my lap and started rubbing.
“Well that’s really nice of you.” She said.
I really had not expected things to turn out like this. So I massaged her silky nylon foot. I dug into her soles and tickled them at the same time.
“You do that well. You know who has really ticklish feet? My mom.” Suddenly I was completely paying attention.
“Your mom, Mrs. S? The senior math teacher?”

As I mentioned before Mrs. S. was a good looking woman. She was in her earlier 40’s. I was only in a class room with her once and that was during a study hall where she was substituting. I walked by her desk to see her feet popping out of a pair sandals as she had here feet crossed legged behind her chair. She was sitting on her toes exposing her soles. I remember I was really tempted to the do the old “drop a pencil” tick and “accidentally” tickle her foot. I didn’t get the nerve up, but I had always hoped for another opportunity.

“Yeah her. You know Bobby Sheifer right (last name changed)? I think he is a senior in your school.”
“Yeah, are you friends with him?” I asked.
“Yeah, he’s cool. He tortures my mom. He found out last summer when he came over to my house that she was ticklish. We have a pool and of course Bobbie invites himself over right. So he is swimming and my mom and I are sitting on the edge in the deep end. Bobbie comes up and starts tickling my feet. I’m very ticklish, as you just found out, but then he has the balls to start tickling my mom’s feet! Good thing for him that she was cool about it. She just started laughing and trying to get away. Ever since then when ever he comes over and my mom is bare foot or something, he tries to tickle her. She usually lets him just to shut him up, but sometimes she just runs away.”

I am suddenly very jealous at this point. I didn’t realize it, but I had stopped massage and was just holding her foot. I could frigg’n believe that Bobbie was tickling a very hot teacher!

For some reason I then decided to tell Mandy my story about how I tickled Mrs. Lesk in the bleachers. Mandy really laughed and said “boys are crazy

Last edited:
Sorry...I didn't get a chance to finish my story. Yeah we dated for awhile. I got a good tickle on Mrs. S one day at Mandy's pool. I made it look like an accident. We were playing Marco Polo and I was it. Mrs. S, Mandy and a few other kids were playing. I was walking around in the swallow pretending that I had my eyes closed. My plan was to find Mrs. S first. The pool had these built in steps at the shallow end. Not the metal kind, but actual steps that gradually descended into the water. I saw through my squinted eyes that Mrs. S was sitting on the steps trying to be quiet. I slowly made my way over pretending like I didn't know she was there and right when I got close enough I lunged at her feet and grabbed one and started tickling. And to make it look like I really didn't know it was Mrs. S. I said "Tickle tickle Mandy!" Mrs. S was laughing and screamed "No that's me!" Mrs. S's feet were so nice. They were probably a size 7 or so and very soft. I remember her toes were painted pink. I was really excited. I held on to Mrs. S's ankle and continued to tickle. She was pulling away laughing saying "NO! Don't tickle me!" My grip slipped because of the water and Mrs. S was able to stand up and get out of the pool. To tell you how excited I was, a minute later Mrs. S's husband came out to tell me that my mom was on the phone looking for me. There was NO WAY I was going to be able to get out of the pool without completely embarassing my self. So I told him that I would call back. I wish I could re-live that moment in my life.
Mandy would let me tickle her all of the time. Some times she got annoyed, but most of the time we had fun with it. Once she actually put put her feet in my lap and said "If you give me a massage I let you tickle my feet."

Last edited:
Damn fine tale, Hotchy!

I'm a big fan of your work, and I'm surprised you had a tale I haven't read before!

AMAZING :eek: lol!

WOW!! OMG:omg::yowzer:!!!! U lucky S.O.B LOL!!! Nice story! Wish i cud have an experience like that lol. And a gf that was that ticklish and that cool about it. And that hott by the sounds of it lol:D!! Thx for the post. I think i can safely say every1's probs full of envy rite now haha. And to not only have one young pretty girl that's ur gf, who has very ticklish feet, but also ANOTHER one with ticklish feet and who's pretty playful and can just take it, is unbelievable lol!! So wot happened with mandy then? Ya just drift apart over time? Shame it didnt work out for ya m8. :clap:

Well, like I said she was a senior and I was a junior. When she graduated she went off to college and that just about killed the relationship. We said we would try to have a long distance relationship, but that fell off pretty quickly. Tickling her at the club was a good memory. One of the better ones was an extended tickle I got on her while she was sitting on a couch and let me lightly stroke her soles for an hour from the floor. It was right after school and she was still wearing her skirt and flats. I asked her if she wanted me to take her shoes off and she responded, "um that's kind of a strange question, but yeah go ahead." So I slipped her shoes off and immediately started tickling her toes and working down to her soles. She didn't pull away and giggled for the first 10 minutes or so, but then told me she got used to the feeling. I didn't stop. At one point I asked if she minded and she said "uh uh...feels good."

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back