• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

High School tickling..f/m and fff/m

BButtonLuver

TMF Master
Well it all started my senior year in high school I was on the X country team and I really liked this girl that was part of the team too. Well come to find out she liked me too which was cool. So my friend had a get together at his house for most of the team. I was already there and then she showed up, everything was going having dinner playing games etc. Well I'm a gifted smartass and I said something while I standing right next to her she reached out and squeezed both my sides at once I screeched and my knees buckled falling to the floor. Needless to say she was laughing her ass off at me, she had no idea I was that ticklish. Well a few minutes later we were play wrestling and both fell back onto a chair and she grabbed both sides and started tickling and this time she wasn't stopping I was laughing my ass off and fell backwards with my feet in the air now. All of sudden my laughter went up about 20 octaves when I felt both feet being tickled by 20 fingers at once. I looked up and saw them smiling and laughing as three girls were torturing me. Thank God they stopped a little bit after that, I was nearly on my death bed.

Another story:
By this time me and that girl were g/f and b/f and just hanging out at her house. Well I made a smartass remark about something and she pounced, damn chick was so tiny she could move like lightening. next thing I knew she was straddling me pinning my arms above my head with her knees and giving me that evil stare. She pulled me shirt up and started using those F@#$ing evil nails to rome all over my worst spot..the belly! OMG I was screaming and laughing in a millisecond, begging, pleading, with her to stop. Literally I was out of air and had to scream " I can't breathe" so she would stop.

BB :2poke:

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back