• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Highest price ever

Like many here I also looked at it thinking it must be some kind of mistake.

Perhaps these are gold platted dvd's that also do the house work ........

The only thing I can think of too be honest is Tickle horror isn't trying to make money from their DVD's but instead hoping that people will come to thier site and subscribe there (beliving their getting great value based on the hyper inflated dvd's).

The only thing I can think of too be honest is Tickle horror isn't trying to make money from their DVD's but instead hoping that people will come to thier site and subscribe there (beliving their getting great value based on the hyper inflated dvd's).

My thoughts exactly. Marketing 101. 'Our DVD prices are so high because our product is so great. We don't really want to go to the trouble of making DVD's, so at these prices our clips and website look like a steal'.

Ideas - great. Execution of ideas - not so great. Results - I'm still waiting for one of their clips that makes me want to download it. I've always resisted because I hate regretting a purchase...

The only way...

That I would pay $200.00 for a DVD, if it was several hours long, and it was from good companies like Tickleabuse, TicklingParadise, and other top notch video companies.

But 200.00 for 40 minutes?! No way.

Good point, and something I have not thought of. About a month ago or so, I purchased on of their 'trial memberships'.

Before you could download the videos right to your PC, but now you can only stream them from their servers.

Paying $200 and $135 for a single DVD is pretty ridiculous. Those kinds of prices make me wonder if TickleHorror might also be in the oil business...:devil:

I read this thread and the responses with interest.

I suspect Haqim is right - the DVD store is just a tool to draw buyers to Tickle Horror's membership site, where buyers can get a "bargain" compared to the DVD prices.

In fact, it works even better if TH has 3 product tiers:

1. Very cheap, 2-minute clips for $5.99
2. Good quality, 8-minute clips for $7.99
3. Good quality, 40-minute DVDs for $199.99

You'd bet your bottom dollar that (2) would be his biggest and best seller.

I suspect TH knows EXACTLY what he's doing :)

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back