• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Highly sought after Nice n' Easy commercial (1977)

nice! now if we could only find the infamous dungeon dice game commercial

If I recall correctly, the TV advertisement was for a game; and I think to show how people used to amuse themselves there were several scenes from history including one dungeon scene where a torturer was tickling the feet of a prisoner in stocks for fun. Hazy memory.

AWESOME....what a great find..thanks for posting....still looking for the bell south commercial...great f/m from the 90's i believe

AWESOME....what a great find..thanks for posting....still looking for the bell south commercial...great f/m from the 90's i believe

Got any details on that one at all?

~ toyou

and what is this scene?:)

The commercial takes place in medieval times. Basically the premise is the way the prisoner lives his daily like in a dungeon. Bad food ..another example. Then they say that its so bad the prisoner will do anything for a laugh. Then they show the prisoner in stocks "voluntarily" so it seems , barefoot , with the hooded (I think) guard closing in on his feet with a feather. It was kinda cool cuz the prisoner was fearfully shaking his head whispering "no no no" until the feather made contact , then they broke into hysteria. LOVED that commercial as a kid back then

Yes! Yes! Yes! A million thank yous! I was 5 when this commercial came out and never forgot it! I figured I'd never see it again!

Thanks for the feedback guys. I saw this commercial only once on TV in LA when I was a teenager. I love the way she coyly looks at his foot before the tickle. And her technique of drawing the back of the fingernail starting from the heel is very interesting. I never forgot it.

If I recall correctly, the TV advertisement was for a game; and I think to show how people used to amuse themselves there were several scenes from history including one dungeon scene where a torturer was tickling the feet of a prisoner in stocks for fun. Hazy memory.

Good Lord! I thought I would be the only one who could remember that commercial. Wow! I sure was on the look out for anything tickling related back then and that was a hot one.

I just had a memory of a commercial for either Clorox bleach or woolite where a lady who used the product is standing by a wall that has a few pair of feet sticking through with white socks. The challenge was to see if she could tell which feet were her husbands. She walks over inspecting them and then focuses on a particular pair of feet. With a sexy smile, she runs her fingers up her husband's sole making him jerk which resulted in a really sexy laugh and smile from her as she grabbed his feet and hugged them. Very hot. Anyone remember it? It was probably the 80's.

Last edited:
It was for a fabric softener as I remember. late 80's or early 90's, she even says at the end,"you have beautiful feet" then laughs. They also did one with a teacher and her students, minors involved, of course.

The product was Final Touch in that f/m commercial. I remember it well..."It could only be Final Touch, it could only be Jack" verrrrrry hot f/m scene

Thanks, I just did a search to hopefully find it, but all I could come up with was the one with the kids. Shame, if I remember well, the girl was very sexy.

"nice! now if we could only find the infamous dungeon dice game commercial"

Oh man this one is my HOLY GRAIL of all mainstream scenes. I've been dying for someone to find that old Dungeon Dice on an old VHS tape somewhere. I think it's part of the reason I developed a tickling fetish. :) (it was a M/M scene).

Well, my computer can't open it so can you tell me about it?

Is this a picture or a video? What was the commercial?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back