• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hinata Hyuga art suggestion thread (Naruto) NO TICKLING/FETISH stuff, plz

Celtic_Emperor

3rd Level White Feather
This thread is for art suggestions for the adorable Hinata, as requested by pwner_91, and as offered by me.

Please remember that, while you are free to make suggestions, these are not going to be treated as requests. Eventually, I will be drawing Hinata regardless, but this thread will allow you the opportunity to suggest things, if you so like.

Also keep in mind that I am not looking to draw any fetish or tickling pictures, so please don't make suggestions of that nature.

Thanks. :)

Well, can always do "the pose" with her, barefoot and and holding her head in her palms and daydreaming. For a funny effect have a butterfly or dragonfly on one of her big toes. (so busy daydreaming doesn't even notice it)

Just something that popped into my head.

Your suggestion is a good example of how having a character barefoot would work, since the feet are not the main focus of the picture. Suggestions like that are ok. Thanks for the example.

Barefeet are easier to get away with with this series often since they wear open-toed ninja shoes and their feet are often exposed, but I would hope the suggestions don't revolve around this fact or exploit it. I'd like to see some variety in the suggestions and people using their imaginations.

I already have my own ideas, but some good suggestions will help supplement them and give me more to work with later on.

Last edited:
i think every kind of picture imaginable has been drawn of her anyway so i'm gonna try something different and kooky

try drawing her riding an elephant

that has never been done before !

and as they say, an elephant never forgets

Thats a good idea. Completely different. Do you think an adult or baby elephant is better?

Me too. Hinata cuteness factor + baby elephant cuteness factor= [insert cute word of your choice]

Maybe the elephant should be wearing one of those little fez hats, and maybe a decorative saddle-like rug on his back. ^^

HDS approves of this idea. He also recalls some pictures from series Yotsuba&! that are similar to what you describe. Post them, he will, to perhaps inspire.

Attachments

• Minitokyo.Anime.Wallpapers.Yotsubato!_238830.jpg
    Minitokyo.Anime.Wallpapers.Yotsubato!_238830.jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 296
  • Minitokyo.Anime.Wallpapers.Yotsubato!_248978.jpg
    Minitokyo.Anime.Wallpapers.Yotsubato!_248978.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 161
but i have one complaint hds

HOW COME IT IS NOT FOCUSING ON HER FEET OH MY GOD I LOVE FEET OH GOD FEET PIX MUST HAVE FEET OH GOD FEET ORGASM FEETGASM OH GOD I WILL COMMIT SUICIDE IF I DONT GET MY FEET THIS INSTANT OH GOD MY LIFE MEANS NOTHING WITHOUT FEET

Attachments

• wendys.jpg
    wendys.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 211
Easy there, we don't need anyone to be pulling a Mitchell Henderson (replace ipod with feet).

HisDivineShadow said:
HDS approves of this idea. He also recalls some pictures from series Yotsuba&! that are similar to what you describe. Post them, he will, to perhaps inspire.

Those are cute pictures. If I do end up using this idea, I was thinking it may be even cuter if is all chibi-style, as well, including the elephant. But...then that might be TOO much cute for a single picture. :eek:

To each his own. Pick your poison, I guess.

Any other ideas for Hinata, Mitchell Jr.?

oh hmm we cannot go wrong with hinata SHOWING HER FEET TO US how original that is !

but understood that originality can be too contrived and hard to express to other people such as the transient levels of showing us your feet, and the metaphor might fail to convey what the artist desires to pour from his heart of hearts and it evaporates

hinata playing a musical instrument

more points are awarded for instruments she is less likely to perform on such as saxomophones (not to include the soprano)

points deducted for phallic instruments such as the flute, english horn, oboe, clarinet, etc

no points for simple things such as triangle and tambourine

which all of this might get complex and confusing

so hinata adopting a confused expression while using a computer/laptop

or drinking some whiskey

not so original is washing hands in one of those faucets that come up from the ground but that's something you can express through use of oils

playing tetherball

kicking someone in the crotch

etc

I'm thinking more and more about this idea if Hinata riding a baby elephant, but, as a theme, I'm considering adding Naruto in there too, sitting behind her on the elephant. That would give the picture a nice romantic mood, but at the expense of the focus being completely on Hinata.

Reflect on this I shall...

Why don't you make a comical picture? Hinata riding on angry elephant that was iritated by naruto. Well that's my suggestion atleast.

To add a small request, Hinata tries to calm the elephant, but Naruto keeps making it worse.

Those are both good ideas, guys, but that seems like something I'd want to do after I've drawn both Hinata and Naruto a few times. I have this habit of wanting to draw a character by themselves first and then draw them in groups or couples.

I'll keep these suggestions in mind, though. :)

Just randomly had an idea. Thought I'd post to this thread. Why not draw Hinata after her battle with Neiji in the series? It kinda be a tad bloody since she got her ass kicked. Or have the scene right before their battle when they are staring at each other, all in combat stance.

Thats a good idea, thanks for posting it. If I ever do a Naruto doujinshi, which I must admit is somewhat appealing to me, I would want scenes like that.

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back