• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

His Need for Revenge. M/F & */M sexual.

thetroublewt

His need for revenge

He was about to do something really stupid. But when you do stupid things it’s often because you need to do it.

And he NEEDED to do it.

He had responded to her ad a few months ago on Gumtree.

Wanted: Male Sub to be kept, tickled and teased. All finances to be dealt with in exchange for obedience.

Times were hard. His tickle fetish could look after him for a bit. He was more a Ler but he could switch. He had met her in public. She was beautiful. Raven haired, full lips, beautiful body. Over coffee he discovered she was smart and funny too. A deadly cocktail. He had eagerly agreed to her conditions. She would be his mistress and he would be her tickle slave. She would take care of everything all he needed to do was move in. She asked him about his kinks and sex life. He opened up and told her everything. His lust for feet. His ticklishness. He told her he was a switch. She had stopped him and said under no circumstances would he ever be allowed to tickle her. She had been dangling her shoes for a while, already his mind had visualized them in his hands. This was a tough. She insisted. He looked into her beautiful eyes. He accepted.

He moved in that weekend. Upon his arrival he was shown around. She lived very well, clearly wealthy. A beautiful living room, a hot tub, even a tennis court. His room was spacious and comfortable. She showed him the buzzer that would go off when she wanted him. She led him down to her cellar. It was a dungeon on a beautiful scale. Stocks, x-frames, hooks on the ceiling, the works. Adorning the walls were implements of ticklish torture. He had begun to stiffen in anticipation. She had ordered him to strip to be inspected. He did so and she was impressed. Taking his member in her hands she had showed him the underwear he would have to wear around the house when not being played with. They were locked onto him, not to be removed and she dangled the key in front of him. She had explained that the pants had a feathery lining, that would vibrate if she was to laugh or scream. Tuned to her voice, this would ensure obedience. She had demonstrated it with a low amount of giggling. Instantly the pants started to feather his cock and balls, shaping to his erection and teasing and tickling him. Within minutes he was begging for mercy. He knew the price of giving into her ler desires.

That had been two months ago.

Two months of being edged in the morning, worshiping soles for lunch and long evenings of tickling. Most days he was denied orgasm, others he was milked and ruined to orgasm only to have post orasgm tickles. She was ruthless and cruel. One day was just foot tickles and licking her pussy. The other was slowly being edged by her feet as you watched her stroke herself to orgasm after orgasm. She was insatiable. She enjoyed her slave every single day. And every single day she reminded him of his weakness. How much he would love to tickle her, how soft and ticklish her feet were. This drove him nuts.

And two months later it had drove him to utter desperation.

The idea was stupid, so stupid. But in his head he had no choice. He had waited until after breakfast and used the chloroform he has bought online. Smuggling it in had been a work of genius. He had taken her downstairs and tied her to the her Sitting Tormenter after stripping her nude. She sat with her legs spread and her pussy exposed. The seat pushed her back forward, thrusting her round tits out. He had been planning this for weeks. He needed it. He needed to punish her. To tickle her.

Her toes began to flex and wriggle, she was stirring. Her feet were perfect and soft. He was eager to get started. She woke.

‘....errr what… WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?’ she yelled.

‘I’m sorry mistress. I couldn’t take it any more. I need this.’ He replied calmly.

‘Don’t you fucking dare!’ she threatened ‘Remember you’re wearing those pants!’

He was aware. He had made peace with the fact that torturing her would torture him. He didn’t care. He needed to be satisfied. He needed her laughter, he wanted her screams. He moved slowly to her wall of toys. He picked up the softest feather duster. He approached her beautiful bound body.

‘No, no no no. Stop. Mistress commands it!’ He voice was pleading. The Tormentor had her arms above her head, exposing her underarms. He slowly started to dust under her left armpit. Her reaction was immediate.

‘Hahahahahahehehehehehe oh my gosh no hahahehehehehehe please dohohohohohont!’ she pleaded through the laughter.

The reaction to his pants was almost as quick. Her laughter activated the underwear he was locked into. The feathery tendrils started to tease and tickle his cock. He gasped.

‘Hahahehehe you see if you ahahehehehhe tickle mistress ahahehehehe you will be teased hahahehehehehe’

All the teasing did was to spur him on. Grabbing the second feather duster he turned his attention to her tits. A duster on each breast he twirled the soft feathers around her supple flesh. The feathers kissed and stroked, her nipples stiffened in response. He took great delight in watching her boobs jiggle in futile resistance.

‘Hhahahahaheheheheheheh OH God please ahahaheheheh not my ahahahhehehehe boobs ahahehehe they are so sensitive!’ She laughed.

His cock was stiff and aching as the underwear molded itself around his erection. His balls tickled and his cock head teased. The feathers coaxed the precum out of him. He watched transfixed as he tickled her breasts. He watched as she pleaded for mercy, mercy she never showed him.

He moved on. The dusters split. One went up tickle and tease her neck, the other probed and dusted her navel. The soft implements of torture caressed her sensitive neck. She swung her head to try and protect it to little effect. The feathers on her tummy and ribs brushed lightly causing her to guffaw in laughter. Her pleading screams and laughter caused more vibration in his underwear. He moaned and gasped as he tortured his mistress.

‘HAHAHhhahehehe little slave ahahehehehe you won’t be able to last ahaheheheheheheheh you’re sooohohohohohoh weak!.’ she taunted him.

She could of been right. His cock leaked and drooled in deserate need. His balls were ticklish and full. But he had a main course to enjoy. He moved down to her feet.

They were two specimens of pure beauty. Soft, plump and shapely. He needed them so much. Often when he had been tortured his mistress had commented on the ticklishness of her soles. When he had been given him edging footjob she had to suppress her giggles. All of this had sent him to this moment of madness. He could hear her begging already but he had tuned her out. His world were her bare feet. And they were helpless to stop him.

‘No no no no please not my soles please not my feet I beg you do anyYHHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEEH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA’ Her voiced left her as the feathers began their dance upon her exposed feet. Up and down the caressed and explored. Her peds reacted in turn, violently shaking from side to side. They were merciless and engulfed her soles. Each soft feather awaking and teasing her nerve endings. She screamed. He found his voice.

‘ Tickle tickle *hahe* mistress! Someone is *gasp* so ticklish on her bare tootsies!’ he teased.

Her laughter has sent his teasing pants into overdrive. The feathers stroked him at maximum power. He was fully erect but they just added fuel to his raging libido. He worked the feathers into her toes and delighted at watching them wriggle hypnotically for his amusement. She gasped and laughed as he tossed one duster aside to rake his nails over her soft foot. She shook in her restraints but they kept her immobile and helpless.

He was in heaven. They were more ticklish than he could of possibly imagine. He lasted a further ten minutes before he got on his knees to work his tongue between her toes. She tasted delicious. Her screams confirmed her predicament. He sucked each toe lashed at them with his tongue, all the while he ensure her arches were feathered and scratched. He glanced up to see something wonderful and surprising. Her beautiful shaved pussy was pouting and glistening. She was very turned on.

‘I see *gasp* someone is enjoying *moan* their medicine.’ he said.

She was too busy laughing at the sensations on her feet to reply but her pussy dripped in response. He moved the duster up her thighs and began to dust her pussy lips. The feathers caressed her inner thighs and stroked and teased her mound. Her aching erect clit stood ready to receive a feather's kiss. It would not be disappointed. The feathers stroked up and down her nub, teasing and tickling her in a way she had never been before.

‘OH GOD NAAHAHAHEHEHAHAHAAHEHHEHEE NO NO NOT MY HAHAHAHAHAHAHA PUSSSY!’ she screamed in ticklish anguish.

He had no time for her pleas. With one hand caressing her sole the other one skillfully used the duster to tickle her sex. He was desperate and aching. The pants would never let him cum and stroking himself would be futile, they were programmed to deaden his touch. That's when he suddenly got a wicked idea. She had never let him inside her. Choosing to tease and deny him instead or using her hands or her feet to ruin him. But in that moment he found something else he wanted more than tickling.

Her.

He stood up and moved towards. She was still laughing as he moved his pant covered cock towards her wet and willing pussy. He slipped inside her easily. He pumped slowly at first, but then the lust took him. The pants still tickled his cock and balls but something new happened.

‘OH GOD YES. FUCK ME… WAIT THE PANTS ARE TICKING MEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH! She yelled. The vibrations of the pants inside of her were tickling the walls of her **** as he fucked her hard. The pair of them laughed and moaned as he thrusted deeper and deeper. He reached his hands up and tickled her tits as he grunted. Close to his own orgasm he felt her pussy walls pulsate.

‘OH FUCK IM GOING TO CUMMMMHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEH’ She screamed as the orgasm hit her hard. He kept his pace feeling his own build.

‘Let my hahahehehe hands out I want to hold hahahhehehe you.’she begged. He complied. She wrapped her arms around him and brought him close. They kissed as he felt himself cum. His seed shot out in great waves of pleasure as his member was still feathered and tickled.

‘HHAHAHEHEHE DON'T STOP SLAVE I’M GOING TO CUM AHAHAHEHEGEHEHE AGAIN!’ she locked her arms around him. With his seed spent the feather tendrils kept tickling him. It was his turn to scream as the tickled and stroked his over sensitive cock. It was hell. He could feel himself losing his strength but he couldn't stop fucking her. She squealed and shivered as she came again and gripped his cock hard.

It was too much. He laughed and guffawed as his cock and balls were postorgasmically tickled without mercy. He slipped out of her and they kept vibrating. He was going to faint. He had the strength to say one thing before he passed out and she had her revenge.

‘Worth it.’

What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back