• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hit and run on my truck.

General Zod

Level of Triple Jade Feather
Guess what happened to my truck at this truck stop overnight? Some chump brushed up against the left(driver) side of my truck.:ranty: There is some scraped paint on the fender,and both the hood,and driver's mirror were pushed forward. The driver door mirror has no broken glass.The hood mirror does have broken glass.

What happened to honor and integrity? When someone fesses up to damaging my truck and,or my trailer,I am not going to scream or yell at them.

So much for delivering my load on time today.

Sorry to hear about this. Some people can just be asses. Hope it doesn't hold you up to long

Shit. But you can take comfort in knowing that he probably took more damage than you...

Bummer! Maybe he'd been drinking or something and didn't want to chance a police report? Hope you get on your way without too much trouble!

Word on the grapevine is that the guy that hit you was driving this...

79854.jpg

Give'em hell, Zod!!

I'm sorry to hear this, Zod. Doing what that guy did is not honorable.

I sideswiped a parked garden truck on a busy road, a couple of weeks after I got my license, when I was 17. I couldnt stop right in the middle of traffic, but, when I got to a place I could turn around a bit down the road, I went back, talked to the gardner, apologized, and said he could call the cops to report the incident if he wanted to. He did, and, after we did the whole insurance thing, The cops gave me a warning citation, because the accident was my fault. I wasn't speeding. I had just misjudged the distance of how far of a distance I had between my car and his.

Essentially, the guy who hit you did an evil deed. If the cops can't punish him, hopefully a force greater than anyone will. Good Luck with getting your truck fixed.

Mitch

Word on the grapevine is that the guy that hit you was driving this...

79854.jpg

Give'em hell, Zod!!

It probably was him. :angry:

Thanks for the support everyone. Instead of dealing with the G.W. bridge and Long Island traffic today,I get to deal with it tomorrow. :shock2:

I was able to get the broken hood mirror replaced.thankfully,not a lot of damage was done.

I'm sorry to hear this, Zod. Doing what that guy did is not honorable.

I sideswiped a parked garden truck on a busy road, a couple of weeks after I got my license, when I was 17. I couldnt stop right in the middle of traffic, but, when I got to a place I could turn around a bit down the road, I went back, talked to the gardner, apologized, and said he could call the cops to report the incident if he wanted to. He did, and, after we did the whole insurance thing, The cops gave me a warning citation, because the accident was my fault. I wasn't speeding. I had just misjudged the distance of how far of a distance I had between my car and his.

Essentially, the guy who hit you did an evil deed. If the cops can't punish him, hopefully a force greater than anyone will. Good Luck with getting your truck fixed.

Mitch
I am not sure if cops can write tickets for minor stuff like what happened to me on private property. That may differ from state to state. For a young man,you did the honorable thing.

back in 1984,my girlfriend at the time,were at the farm show in Ephrata. Someone had hit her car. They didn't do major damage. They left a note on her windshield,with the plate number of the car that hit her. She called the cops.When they ran the plate number,it came up fake.

this is why I park in a garage when Im in the city. even then sometimes Ive heard the parking attendant will bump your can and then deny it. Is your insurance gonna cover it bud?

I'm very sorry to hear that this happened to you, Zod. :( :(
Whoever did it obviously lacks the guts and integrity to take responsibility for his or her own actions. :sowrong:

That stinks out loud Zod. :( I hope you get back on the road soon.

In 2006 I had been home for a few days after my vacation and went to Wal-Mart. When I came out, some jerk had torn the passenger side mirror off my car. There was no other damage so I know it was done by hand. Just for the hell of it I guess. Cost me $175 to get it fixed. Some people are just ass holes.

Very sorry to hear about your truck my friend. :( Seems very few people do the right thing anymore. :( Some one sideswiped my moms car a few years ago and knocked off the mirror did not leave a note or anything. :sowrong:

this is why I park in a garage when Im in the city. even then sometimes Ive heard the parking attendant will bump your can and then deny it. Is your insurance gonna cover it bud?

It is a company owned truck.They have to pay to get it fixed,Next time I can get to a terminal that has a body/paint shop,they will paint over the scuff marks/.

Good Luck, Zod. I know exactly what that's like. I lived in Fort Lee, NJ for ten years, and went to college on Long Island from 1989 to 1993 while I lived there. I used to deal with the GW Bridge, Cross Bronx Expressway, and Long Island traffic, often. The Cross Bronx, as you probably know, is the worst road known to man. There are tieups there virtually any hour of the day or night.

Mitch

Good Luck, Zod. I know exactly what that's like. I lived in Fort Lee, NJ for ten years, and went to college on Long Island from 1989 to 1993 while I lived there. I used to deal with the GW Bridge, Cross Bronx Expressway, and Long Island traffic, often. The Cross Bronx, as you probably know, is the worst road known to man. There are tieups there virtually any hour of the day or night.

Mitch

Thanks freind.At least I get $100 extra for having to go out there. :chill:

It is a company owned truck.They have to pay to get it fixed,Next time I can get to a terminal that has a body/paint shop,they will paint over the scuff marks/.

^Is scuff marks the only good evidence you have?^

Someone struck my car and left a piece of turn signal plastic for the Police to get a make and model number.

^Is scuff marks the only good evidence you have?^

Someone struck my car and left a piece of turn signal plastic for the Police to get a make and model number.

Yeah on the scuff marks. No dbris from the other rig at all. :(

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back