• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Holiday Tickling

sweetpiggy22

TMF Regular
Hey everyone and happy early new year! I thought I share with you about my holiday tickling experience. I'm just going to skip the boring stuff and get straight to the tickling and fun part. Dude was nice enough to host the party over his house so the tickling was in his bedroom. Kayaker, Mats, and I went into Dude's bedroom where Kayaker allowed Mats and me to tickle him silly. Turns out that he wasn't so ticklish until we tied up in reverse spread eagle and tickle his back. He went totally NUTS! Even the slightest touch made him go crazy. After tickling him for about an hour to hour and half, I suggested did he want to get some revenge. He agreed and Mats went first, but she didn't want to be tied so Kayaker tickled her unbound. Turns out she wasn't all that ticklish either, but it seemed like Kayaker was doing a pretty good job getting a few reactions from her. Mats invited me to join in and so I did. First time ever tickling a girl so it was a new experience for me, but it was ok (although I still prefer tickling guys more than tickling a girl). After thirty minutes of tickling Mats, I was getting bored and dying to be tickled and asked could I go now. Mats got up from the bed and I happily lay down. I told Kayaker that I'm not like Mats and I'm going to have to be tied down because I'm a VERY big squirmier and can't lay still at all since I'm deathly ticklish. He was like ok, but I don't think he really believe me.

Kayaker tied me lying on my back in a spread eagle position and lightly touch my feet and I was already in hysterics and doing my snort laughter, which kept making Kayaker and Mats laugh for some reason. Kayaker kept doing very light touches everywhere on my body and I just kept laughing hysterically and snorting. Kayaker kept saying that he couldn't believe how ticklish I was and never knew someone this ticklish. He started adding more pressure to the tickling and then I guess Mats couldn't stand just being the observer and join in on the tickling by tickling my feet while Kayaker tickled my upper body. I was going insane with laughter and snorting. There were a couple of times when I did nothing but snorts, which made my two lers crack up laughing. During one of my breaks, Kayaker and myself was talking and he was just giving compliments of how ticklish I was and wish he was just only half as ticklish as me. I told him thank you and told him that there's more to my ticklish that he hasn't even explore like air tickles. He looked puzzled and I explain to him when a person does air tickles towards me, I act like I'm being actually being tickled and I don't even know why. Kayaker decided to try it out and started doing air tickles in my direction and of course like usual I was in hysterics. Mats joined in on the air tickles as well and I was going even more insane with laughter and snorts. They even pretend to do raspberries to my belly, which even made me react even more. I would say they did air tickles for like ten minutes straight. The tickling started up again and Mats and Kayaker were taking turns doing raspberries to my stomach. After about being tickled for about thirty minutes or so they decided it was good enough and Mats and I were going to get to Todd again. Before they could start untying me, the door open and then came in the other guys from the living room. I'm guessing the movies they were watching were all over and they were ready to have some fun J.

After Shock came in first and went straight after my left foot (knowing my left is more ticklish than my right). He puts my left foot into this hammer lock thing and just started digging into my foot like a mad man. Then Dude and Bart started tickling my right foot while my boyfriend, Joe, started tickling my bellybutton and underarms. I could do nothing, but laugh my ass off and snort to death. My body went limp after a few seconds of squirming as well as my voice from laughing. There was no sound whatsoever and only silent laughter. After Shock told stopped tickling, this made everyone stop tickling. He turn to me and asked me while I trying to get some type of oxygen into my lungs, do I give up. The only thing I could was shaking my head no and silently say no. He was like ok then the tickling continues until you give up. The tickling started up again so fast and was even worse than before because I think Kayaker and Mats even joined in with everyone. As soon as the tickling started I went into silent laughter and series of snorts, which just won't stop. Kayaker stops tickling and went to see did I pass out or something since he didn't hear any sound, but just found out I was silently laughing. I was finally managed to get out water or something that sounded like water, which Kayaker and Mats started to untie in order for me to drink water except for my left foot, which After Shock had no intention of letting go of my foot. I kept was hitting his back and kicking him to let my foot go and he told the guys to get my other foot so all the guy pounce on it. I don't know where I got the energy, but I was trying so hard to get my feet away while still laughing hysterically. Due to all my squirming and trying to get away, I managed to fall off the bed, which made everyone laughed and stop tickling me. Still holding onto my foot and having my left foot still tied up, After Shock stopped and asked me was I ok. I told him I was fine and he started tickling me once again while I just laid there while he just tickled my left foot silly. I don't know how long he tickled my foot for, but it seemed like a eternity, but he finally stopped and untied my foot. Somehow I crawled in the bed and asked Bart could he pamper my foot. Bart and Todd started massaging my feet and felt SOOOOO GOOOD, but the moment was ruined because After Shock came over and pushed me down and pinned my arms and started tickling me again. My BF came up behind me and pinned my arms down and then Todd and Bart started tickling my feet. After Shock started doing repeatedly raspberries and Dude started to join them. After minutes went by again, Bart and Todd started massaging my feet again and once again After Shock interrupted. This time I fought back and tried to resist him, but he just laughed at me and cross my arms and pinned them down. The tickling started again. Finally, After Shock allowed me to get pampered, which was GRRRRRRRRRRRREAT!

Even though I was physically tired, I still wanted more. I guess its just the lee in me J. Hope everyone enjoyed the story and have happy tickly New Year!

Wow, that sounds like you really enjoyed yourself. Thanks for sharing the experience with us. :D

Hey Sweet, sounds like a great Snort time snort, sorry I missed it, I miss hanging out with the other TTS members, but I will see ya all again soon, except Dude, he will probably be dead. Everyone have a safe and Happy New Year.

Happy new year!!! 2008 went out with big smiles and laughter for me. My first tied tickling experience was awesome, even though I wasn't as ticklish as I thought. Sweet and Mats you ladies are awesome!! I had a great time with you guys exploring my both my lee and ler sides. I miss you guys already. Thanks dude for hosting the gathering, it was an awesome time. And to the guys, I wish I could have chatted with you more but I was a little tied up, LOL. You guys have a great group and I look forward to getting to know you guys better.

TTYL,

Todd

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back