• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Holli & Cupcakes crazy TickleFight - Adorable and INTENSE - FM/f

If you like watching people struggle hard... this TICKLE FIGHT is for you! It also turns out that Cupcakes is absolutely PHOBIC about being tickled and loses her shit. We recently brought you Jose Getting Tickled by the adorable and sexy Jenni-Lee Cupcakes and Jose's girlfriend Holli Hox. That was the revenge clip, now its time to see the tickle fight that started it all! Visit www.tickling.info to check out this clip right now!

Cupcakes with her adorable punk rock red hair in a useless black bra and the very Blond Holli, in her cute hippy tank top and little boy shorts are just plain adorable. As we show in the initial interview (available in the full clip only) there is a lot of chemistry between these 3. You might think that because they know each other they would take it easy... OH NO!!! They LOVE to Fuck with each other.

We Start with Holli. This adorable blonde is actually excited about being tickled. Adrenaline can be fun. Unfortunately Jose goes right for her Feet. She begs him not to, and it isn't long before she is cursing like a sailor, screaming and giggling. Jose looks like he is no stranger to holding his girlfriend down. Only this time Cupcakes is there to lend her fingers to the tickling fun. Holli gets so frustrated that she tries to spit on Jose, she fails miserably as it just rolls down her own face and neck. This only invokes laughter and of course more tickling on her feet, ribs and hips.

Once Holli is free She dives after Cupcakes and Jose follows right along. Cupcakes Goes NUTS! She completely downplayed how ticklish she really is. She is a SCREAMER and just goes apeshit crazy. She starts flailing about like an alligator in a death roll. She tries desperately to claw the carpet to pull herself away...but luckily she is so tiny that its quite easy to pull her right back into it. Cupcakes gets so crazy she goes cross-eyed while being tickled. This is no faking she is seriously freaking out and phobic about this. She is actually crying while she's being tickled although it's not super obvious. We've added some behind the scenes moments from this clip, you can listen in on Cupcakes talking about crying and how bad it is for her.

Remember, you can see the girls get sweet revenge in our earlier clip. "Jose Tickled by his Girls" which you can see here: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=125947

Keep your eyes open for an absolutely brutal mind fuck clip with Cupcakes & The Mystery Hands

To purchase this clip right now, visit www.TICKLING.INFO

Dude. That redhead needs an exorcism!

:D

And also, that guy with the stretched earlobes is hawt.

Fin

Last edited:
I like your preview production style.

JD

You might like his actual videos even more then. :devil2:

Oh, if you need an exorcist for your shoots Master J just give me a call, I have all sorts of tools at my disposal. :)

You might like his actual videos even more then. :devil2:

Oh, if you need an exorcist for your shoots Master J just give me a call, I have all sorts of tools at my disposal. :)

I've been a big fan and have bought many of his videos for years (going all the way back to the one with Tyler and Shade).

JD

Dude, that Cupcakes is carzy. She goes cross-eyed in the clip. Nice vid, but jeese.

Dude, that Cupcakes is carzy. She goes cross-eyed in the clip. Nice vid, but jeese.

I know... I think that's my favorite part... I love how completely insane it makes her. She really does need an exorcist as someone mentioned earlier.

stay tuned for the grand finale... which is a clip with The Mystery Hands...

It's not going to be for everyone, it's dark and really twisted and deals with some childhood issues that haunt her. She was into confronting them so we went with it, and what we finished with is a very very strange clip... She kind of winds up going "someplace else" in her head... you see her body still reacting but she's just gone. it's scary real and it's coming soon!

MJ

are u sure its not MF/M because the one with the red hair looks like a guy with a wig

are u sure its not MF/M because the one with the red hair looks like a guy with a wig

Hey Krispy

you have a grand total of 4 posts so far... EVERY ONE of them is a flame/negative.

let me give you some advice...
if you are going to try to make trouble and want to be taken seriously,

at least TRY to do some normal posts and actually contribute something to the TMF, so it's not so obvious that you are a jerk?

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back