• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hollie tickled by her friend Jenna (2 free clips)

The Last Laugh

3rd Level Green Feather
Hello everyone,

I've added the last two clips in the "Last Laugh Vav" series on my Clips4Sale.com store. They're from a second shoot I did with Hollie. Ryan has been replaced by Hollie's friend Jenna as the tickler. Now that the Vav series is complete, I've also released the DVD version.

In addition to the previews for clips #5 and #6, I've attached the preview for the full-length version of Last Laugh Vav.

Last edited:
If I may quote Hollie "Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God!!!"

Nyons?

Great clip! Are there any plans to have Jenna tickle Hollie in nylons? That would be cool. Keep up the good work.
Musictkls

Great Stuff!!! Btw you metioned that the audio went cuckoo when filming Jenna, any chance of releasing the the vid regardless, say as a "classic silent film" or the like (at a reduced price of course :p) ?

Great clip! Are there any plans to have Jenna tickle Hollie in nylons? That would be cool. Keep up the good work.
Musictkls

I'm not really into nylon tickling, so it's rather unlikely that I'll do such a shoot. I'm sorry.

Great Stuff!!! Btw you metioned that the audio went cuckoo when filming Jenna, any chance of releasing the the vid regardless, say as a "classic silent film" or the like (at a reduced price of course :p) ?

I doubt many people would be interested in buying slient tickling clips, so I'm afraid making such clips wouldn't be worth it for me. Not to mention that I already disposed of that footage, knowing I would never use it. Sorry.

By the way, I think the problem is due either to a bad contact between the mike's extension cord's plug and the camcorder's socket, or some kind of interference from an electronic device. I'm leaning towards the former. It's a problem I've had in the past when I started using that mike instead of the camcorder's internal mike (mostly to avoid capturing the camcorder's sounds, like the zoom and such). I should see if I can get a better extension cord, hoping it will help avoid the problem in the future.

WHOA!! Man, This girl is seriously friggin' ticklish!! LOVE the hand-pounding and slapping while she's exploding with laughter and LOVE the facial expressions!! OH-SHIT, OH-SHIT, OH-SHIT!!!! Love that also!!

WHOA!! Man, This girl is seriously friggin' ticklish!! LOVE the hand-pounding and slapping while she's exploding with laughter and LOVE the facial expressions!! OH-SHIT, OH-SHIT, OH-SHIT!!!! Love that also!!

Hehehe! Yeah, I thought it would be neat to include those bits in the preview. They give a really good idea of how she reacted during the scene.

Holly rocks, you hit a real winner with this girl!

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back