• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Home sweet home

Sadistictickler

1st Level Red Feather
Some sociology-researchers have published what I've known for years. On a list of the best places to live in holland, the town I live in is ranked 50th, ie: last

This place sucks, we've got massive probs with drugaddicts, crime is high and unemployment is 20%. And if that weren't enough, nightlive is just so dull it'd bore the shit out of anyone who hasn't died from the boredom yet.

How are your hometowns? Shitty like mine or the best place in the world?

You want boring? Come see the eastern shore of Virginia...you surely don't know the meaning of the word...

My hometown's fine. People drive a little too fast down my street, putting the children playing in danger, but otherwise, I love it here...

i miss my hometown.leeds uk
although it has its fair of troble usually caused by poverty or drunkfootballers!!!! i live in preston now..which i ll call a sesspit for want of a better word..but m,aybe thats jus cos i miss my hometown so much;)

Technically, I don't have a hometown. I've moved so many times I never lived in any one place long enough to consider it my hometown.:D So, eh, I wouldn't know.:D

HisDivineShadow said:
Technically, I don't have a hometown. I've moved so many times I never lived in any one place long enough to consider it my hometown.:D So, eh, I wouldn't know.:D

well, the place u currently live in then? :p

Well my home is basically on wheels I drive truck all over the U.S. and sometimes Canada Not too bad a place to live

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back