• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Honest, for-real, HIJAB-wearing Muslim(?) woman amateur sock tickle

Oddjob0226

4th Level Indigo Feather
Head scarf & everything!

I’m not sure what this guy’s “montages” are about; rather David Lynch-meets-Cal Star to me, but that’s less a complaint and more an observation. Apparently, at his college, “Secrecy Artistry” shoots video of woman taking off their shoes and just being tickled. Like, that’s it.

I enjoyed the fun, fetish amateur nature of it all, but then saw in this video (and one other of his… #4, I think) a sweet, delicate hint of what is - to some - a niche ‘holy grail’ in the tickling world. Apparently one of his women getting tickled is an Arab Muslim woman.

I can’t tell for sure - obviously I haven’t seen a passport or anything, and Secrecy Artisty (wisely, I think) keeps most of his participants anonymous. But she definately has on the sure-enough hijab. Take a good look at the 4:02 mark where she bucks forward and 4:04 when she falls to the side (and appears to have a nice big smile!). So normal, sweet, cute and 'mainstream'. In that perverted kind of way.

By the way.... yes, it is short. And no, you can't hear her reactions. Shoot, it's probably not even worth your time, now that I think about it. What the hell am I even doing, posting this?

The guy accepts “donations” to continue his project. Maybe some of y’all would take him up on that and get more such montage participants, hmmm?

You know what to do…..
Cut And Paste / Remove The Space!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v= 4asl8EthmAk&feature=autoplay&list=PL9968BDFEBD82A0FE&lf=autoplay&playnext=3

I guess you're right! She really is wearing a hijab in my opinion! Cause she also has her neck covered.

great find man!

Thanks! I know this is unusual territory, and a lot of people have fantastied about this kind of thing. I was pleasantly shocked to find this tiny morsel.

It's more "amature" than "mainstream" (Pictures of women's feet being tickled to dance music doesn't really strike me as mainstrem), but, you know.

Cool find. She looks cute. Thanks for posting it.

Also, the 2nd montage clip has more footage of the muslim girl being tickled.

Thanks, Papi. I really enjoy your work so I am glad that you had a chance to see this. it is kind of rare, but I know from past posts there is some interest in this kind of thing. I just wish that I had shot it!

I don't mind that guy's work at all, just a shame about the music in the montages.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back