• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hooker Feet Escapes Cops

tyler_d

TMF Expert
I found this foot model, Aisha, on some streets where prostitutes are common. Undercover police actually tailed me when I picked her up all the way back to my home.

A strange civilian van blocked us in my driveway when I made it home and two guys wearing necklace badges ordered us out of the vehicle to be cuffed. This was very scary for Aishu and I both.

As she was being cuffed, she started telling them that we were not planning to engage in sex and this was in fact gonna be some foot modeling for videotape. The cops immediately laughed it off like it was some cheezball excuse because they totally felt like they had caught us redhanded (and so did I for the initial seconds).

After Aisha spoke the truth, I quickly gathered my own thoughts from the shock of going to have my vehicle seized and I realized Aisha was exactly right. I started telling the cops about various pieces of evidence that would serve as my alibis (ie. model contracts and cameras already pre-setup in my room, website, etc.).

They took some time to call back to base and deliberate, then came back and uncuffed Aisha. They said it was our lucky day. I asked if it was still okay and legal to go inside and film her feet. They said yes and walked back to their undercover van shaking their heads in a sorta smiling way as if they could not believe what the world is coming too when they can't legally put a perveted foot fetishist where he belongs: behind bars, LOL!

That was the short version of our episode with these cops and 100% true :D

Clip:

Preview Pic:
hookerfeet_escapes_cops.jpg

...credited from this Clips4Sale Clip.

WilltickleHer said:
I would like to see them tickled!!!!!
she is definitely extremely ticklish, i noticed this behavior when I was kissing and sniffing her feet gently, it was driving her insane with giggles

will definitely have to tickle her on the next run but I think she will get out of hand really quick and I don't have the bondage apparatus to keep her pinned

rlly? i got a gf dude, i dont have to look for hookers with nasty feet

rlly? i got a gf dude, i dont have to look for hookers with nasty feet
yeah, ur definitely a real winner i can tell LOL... you surf the net with the rest of us upstanding citizens and document to others how we beat off apparently :jester:

I found this foot model, Aisha, on some streets where prostitutes are common. Undercover police actually tailed me when I picked her up all the way back to my home.

A strange civilian van blocked us in my driveway when I made it home and two guys wearing necklace badges ordered us out of the vehicle to be cuffed. This was very scary for Aishu and I both.

As she was being cuffed, she started telling them that we were not planning to engage in sex and this was in fact gonna be some foot modeling for videotape. The cops immediately laughed it off like it was some cheezball excuse because they totally felt like they had caught us redhanded (and so did I for the initial seconds).

After Aisha spoke the truth, I quickly gathered my own thoughts from the shock of going to have my vehicle seized and I realized Aisha was exactly right. I started telling the cops about various pieces of evidence that would serve as my alibis (ie. model contracts and cameras already pre-setup in my room, website, etc.).

They took some time to call back to base and deliberate, then came back and uncuffed Aisha. They said it was our lucky day. I asked if it was still okay and legal to go inside and film her feet. They said yes and walked back to their undercover van shaking their heads in a sorta smiling way as if they could not believe what the world is coming too when they can't legally put a perveted foot fetishist where he belongs: behind bars, LOL!

That was the short version of our episode with these cops and 100% true :D

Clip:

Preview Pic:
hookerfeet_escapes_cops.jpg

...credited from this Clips4Sale Clip.

am i the only one who finds it rather revolting that he picked up a hooker ?

Last edited:
I'm not a moderator... but still, can we not turn this place into a video comment site where people 'flame' each other for their own enjoyment? I've said this many times on other posts, who are we to judge someone for what they are into, if Tyler_D likes doing this kind of thing, then let him. It's what he likes and who are we to fault him for it. If it's not your thing, then don't look at his posts.

I'm not a moderator... but still, can we not turn this place into a video comment site where people 'flame' each other for their own enjoyment? I've said this many times on other posts, who are we to judge someone for what they are into, if Tyler_D likes doing this kind of thing, then let him. It's what he likes and who are we to fault him for it. If it's not your thing, then don't look at his posts.

praise jeebus, someone has the right idea!
keep doin' what ya do, Tyler.

amen, to that bruthas! nuthin wrong with a little mutual respect, maturity, and tolerance :)

Disgusting. First, you pick up a very possibly diseased riddled hooker. Then you take her to your HOME. Then you kiss and lick her nasty, dirty, calloused feet? Dude.

I mean if that's your fetish great but DAMN that is unsanitary. Wash out your mouth, make sure you don't get herpes.

^ life is unsanitary you bozo. go lock yourself up in a white room and straight jacket or something if you really wanna live by your risk free cleanliness motto, but make sure to change your 7 seven day trousers at least once a week freak

its not about flaming..this isnt flaming..if shes a hooker...imagine how many other people had her before you...yuck but who would wanna.

I dont get how anyone can defend this guy...especially after his topic about picking up a pregnant homeless hooker then saying he kicked her back on the street.

especially after his topic about picking up a pregnant homeless hooker then saying he kicked her back on the street.
you just proved yourself to be a bad-mouther of hookers, so how are we supposed to believe that you wouldn't also kick a pregnant crack ho to the streets, LOL

sounds like you need to worry about defending your own arguments before defending me genius :jester:

i'm in good hands :D (ie. my masterbation hands)

^ life is unsanitary you bozo. go lock yourself up in a white room and straight jacket or something if you really wanna live by your risk free cleanliness motto, but make sure to change your 7 seven day trousers at least once a week freak

this video is gonna cost you sales lol

if people wanna look at hookers they will watch COPS

the bottom line is its just repugnant and disgusting what you did so while you might think your special or something

the rest of us think your an idiot for this

I dont want to judge man but that was nasty, man that is like a 10 dollar an hour hooker that even the creepest old man would pass on. If you are into that fine but next time post a warning so i dont see something like that again. hope you used a whole bottle of mouth wash after

the rest of us think your an idiot for this
speak for yourself. the rest of us ain't a bunch of shrivelled dicked wussies :D

If you are into that fine but next time post a warning so i dont see something like that again.
as for warning you about the content of a thread 1st, try reading the thread titles instead of wacking and clicking all the time. :ermm: ...and i thought i was the desperate weirdo, LOL

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back