• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hooking up the f/f

Horatio

TMF Master
I don't think I'm alone in trying to make f/f tickling happen in real life - trying to set it up. Sure, I like tickling girls myself, but as I love girls in both the tickler and ticklee roles, I've always tried to coax a girl into tickling another. Joining in is, of course, part of the fun!

So, I'm now out of a relationship where my girl used to do this for me - she'd tickle friends, family members, etc - with or without my help. She did this for a while, and then stopped as our relationship soured (for other reasons). I thought the dream was over.

And then someone smiled down on me and sent me Barbara and Jill. Two friends that I became friends with after I turned single.

So, we all three hang out often, and we're all buddies - nothing sexual and none of us will ever date each other. Barbara's not ticklish at all. Maybe a tiny bit on her feet, but she can easily control it. Jill's way ticklish. Everywhere.

I was talking to Jill last night, and noticed her long, well-kept fingernails as we were chatting. Then it hit me like a ton of bricks.

I can put together a three-way tickle torture session. Easily.

Get them both over to my house and have a couple glasses of wine (easy - that happens all the time). Squeeze Jill's ribs in front to Barb, making her squeal (easy). Comment to Barb how ticklish Jill is, and that I'm bummed that Barb's not. Explain to Jill that Barb's feet are a little ticklish, but I don't have any fingernails.

Don't know why I didn't think of this before. Barb is competitive, and likes a challenge (like trying not to laugh while her feet are tickled ;)). Jill is a little jealous of Barb, so I think she would enjoy it in a catty way. And those nails..... :devil2:

It will not take much coaxing to get Barb face down on the couch with her feet on the arm, me sitting on her calves and Jill at the end at her soles. Not much at all.

Even if it turns out Barb can take everything that Jill dishes (which I kind of doubt - Barb said she used to be way ticklish as a kid and "lost it" as an adult.. so it's in there somewhere) all I have to do is remind Barb that Jill is the most ticklish girl I know, so then the competitive girl will be up for some revenge. Now that tickle torture session will be insane.

Finally, I'm pretty sure the two of them will turn on me. I've never been too much of a ticklee, but hey, two cute girls ganging up on me? Yeah, I can live with that.

I don't think I'm alone in trying to make f/f tickling happen in real life - trying to set it up. Sure, I like tickling girls myself, but as I love girls in both the tickler and ticklee roles, I've always tried to coax a girl into tickling another. Joining in is, of course, part of the fun!

So, I'm now out of a relationship where my girl used to do this for me - she'd tickle friends, family members, etc - with or without my help. She did this for a while, and then stopped as our relationship soured (for other reasons). I thought the dream was over.

And then someone smiled down on me and sent me Barbara and Jill. Two friends that I became friends with after I turned single.

So, we all three hang out often, and we're all buddies - nothing sexual and none of us will ever date each other. Barbara's not ticklish at all. Maybe a tiny bit on her feet, but she can easily control it. Jill's way ticklish. Everywhere.

I was talking to Jill last night, and noticed her long, well-kept fingernails as we were chatting. Then it hit me like a ton of bricks.

I can put together a three-way tickle torture session. Easily.

Get them both over to my house and have a couple glasses of wine (easy - that happens all the time). Squeeze Jill's ribs in front to Barb, making her squeal (easy). Comment to Barb how ticklish Jill is, and that I'm bummed that Barb's not. Explain to Jill that Barb's feet are a little ticklish, but I don't have any fingernails.

Don't know why I didn't think of this before. Barb is competitive, and likes a challenge (like trying not to laugh while her feet are tickled ;)). Jill is a little jealous of Barb, so I think she would enjoy it in a catty way. And those nails..... :devil2:

It will not take much coaxing to get Barb face down on the couch with her feet on the arm, me sitting on her calves and Jill at the end at her soles. Not much at all.

Even if it turns out Barb can take everything that Jill dishes (which I kind of doubt - Barb said she used to be way ticklish as a kid and "lost it" as an adult.. so it's in there somewhere) all I have to do is remind Barb that Jill is the most ticklish girl I know, so then the competitive girl will be up for some revenge. Now that tickle torture session will be insane.

Finally, I'm pretty sure the two of them will turn on me. I've never been too much of a ticklee, but hey, two cute girls ganging up on me? Yeah, I can live with that.

Hell Yes, Man!

I'm still trying for the me/f but if you can live the dream then maybe I can live vicariously through you.

Naughty man, wine will work trust me on this one. My biggest fantasy is always females tickling one another, including myself getting ganged tickled by females.

Good luck with this, Horatio

---Girl-on-girl foot tickling encounters are not actually that rare, but having one crop up when you really want it to may be more of a challenge.

You know me H. You better have a full report on them fingernails...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back