• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hooking up with former fling F/M, M/F

Quebueno

TMF Novice
Hey y’all. I had an amazing end and start to the year by meeting up with someone who I’ve hooked up with in the past and knows my tickle fetish well. She’s super ticklish and is also amazing at tickling, so I figured I’d share some tickling moments I had with her last week. For context, She’s in her mid twenties, long black hair, Mexican American, kinda thick so she has nice big thighs and ass.

To start the weekend with her torture, I tied her face down with her hands to a bed head board with handcuffs and a robe rope. I started with light tickling on her sides while I licked her ears, and I heard her cute giggling while her body shuffled a little in response. I worked my fingers up to her arm pits that made her try to pull her arms down, but she was stuck. From this point, she was warmed up and sensitive, so I kept moving up and down her sides and teasing her nipples, which are very ticklish. After a couple minutes of this, I started squeezing her inner thighs and her butt cheeks and sprinkling in some light finger movements on the lower end of her butt cheeks and moving up her ass. Her response was so hot because she would lift up her ass and shake it from side to side trying to escape.

Next, I wanted to torture her feet, so I sat on her calves and lightly moved my fingers over her foot arches and then under her toes. She was giggling a bunch and trying to hard to move her legs out from under me, but couldn’t.

I decided to take things a step further and got my electric tooth brush and put a new brush head on it, and I turned it on to go to town on her feet and toes. She was SQUIRMING and having such a hard time breathing as I moved the vibrating brush along her arches and thoroughly working to get under all of her toes and repeating this for both feet, i was so turned on. After a few moments of this, I moved back to her ass, and I moved the vibrating tooth brush from the top of her ass crack slowly to the bottom. She was moaning and screaming, torn between trying to clench her ass closed (but I would use one hand to pull her cheeks apart so I could get her good), and also lifting her ass up into the tooth brush and her body would shake and shiver. I could feel the sweat on her body, and I started squeezing her sides or tickling her feet while still torturing her with the tooth brush. Once she endured a few minutes of this blend of torture and pleasure, I ate her and we had incredible, aggressive sex.

I’ll follow up later with how she got me back, but I hope you enjoyed her torture!

Ok part 2, her revenge on me:

At another point that weekend, she was laying on top of me while we made out. Eventually she kissed along my face until she got to my ear, and she held my head in place and shoved her tongue into my ear, swirling around, which makes me squirm and moan because it tickles a lot! I was too turned on and ticklish to fight so she kept messing with me, prodding my nipples with her fingers or gently tickling down my sides.

Eventually she turned around and moved to my feet, using her thick thighs to hold my legs in place. At first she started lightly tickling across my feet, and then she sucked my toes. No one has really done that to me before so I started shrieking because it was so ticklish, and she moved her tongue between my toes and on the top palm of my foot.

Once she lathered up my feet with her saliva, she asked, “Oh, which part of your foot is more ticklish??” Referencing a time I tickled her in the past by tying her up and tickling each part of her body and making her say which part tickled more. She continued, “Is it here?” And dug her nails into my arches of one foot and her tongue into the other. Im screaming at this point, “YES, YES, IT TICKLES THERE!! IT TICKLES!!” and she gives out a sadistic laugh and says, “mmmm or how about your toes?” And then moves to tickling underneath all my toes, pulling them out and getting under them so I can’t squeeze them, moving her nails and tongue along and between them. Then im just losing it, “YES, YES, IT TICKLES SO BAD THERE PLEASE PLEASE I CANT” and she just giggles, “Mmm, I dont know, are you sure?” And keeps tickling me.

Then the next part gets R rated

After I’ve screamed a bit, she turns around and grabs my dick. Simultaneously, she starts licking my balls and stroking my dick. Im now just moaning as hard as I can because im so turned on and being double stimulated, AND THEN she use her other hand to finger my ass, which is soooo ticklish!! At this point im lifting up my hips but that only gives her a better angle for everything, and im screaming in ecstasy and overload. After maybe 15 seconds I have to beg her to stop because I think im gonna pass out. After a quick break, I finally get the chance to go in from behind as hard as I can while we dirt talk to each other.

Honestly some of the best sex I’ve ever had, and if was very centered around tickling, so I hope y’all enjoy a bit of my retelling the experience!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back