• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hope Urban Outfitters loses its shirt - this shirt, anyway

Will You Vote in November? (US citizens only please)

• I'm registered and will vote

Votes: 18 100.0%
  • I'm registered and won't vote

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I've never registered and won't register this year

• I'm too young to vote so I better keep my mouth shut

• Total voters

evilqueen

TMF Master
For just 28 bucks, anyone can look like a loser in this sporty tee from Urban Outfitters (modelled here by an Ashton Kutcher wannabe):
p86353b.jpg
p86353c.jpg

It sends a bad message, and even worse, does it with no style whatsoever. I hope they get rid of it, or at least offer a matching cap that says "Inheriting $7 Trillion in U.S. Debt Is For Young People." Complaints (or kudos if you're so inclined) can be sent to U.O.'s address:
http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/custserv/customerservicemain.jsp?cid=7

While I'm on the subject, I'm wondering how many U.S. members here plan to vote in November. Whether you're voting then or not, please vote in the poll above. Thanks!

I have voted every November since I was 21 (which was the legal voting age back then).

I have no objection to U.O. selling the shirts, in that there is nothing wrong with selling a shirt that says the equivalent of "I am a fool" to fools who wish to advertise that fact. :D

i'm voting...i have voted since i was 18..anyway doesn't matter to me whether they sell it or not...i can't afford their stuff even if i did want to shop there.

America is a free country...

...which means that I'm free to kick the crap out of any botard I see wearing that shirt, right? :rolleyes:

I've been voting without fail since I was old enough, although I remember being the only 18 year old to be excited by the prospect of fulfilling my American Duty and Having My Voice Be Heard. And to this day, when I hear the sheep bitching about the way things are, I ask them "Did you vote?". When they usually respond in the negative, I show no mercy, "Then you've got no damned right to bitch, shut your pie hole."

VOTE, people! Things have gotten this way because no one can be bothered to show up at the polls! Exercise your freedom, or you may not have it in the future! Complacency leads to ruin!

they come out with some of the STUPIDEST styles sometimes...<sigh> it's just so sad that i can't afford their stupid styles, either, lol....but still...why would anyone want to advertise that slogan? ah, once again, the freedom of speech is abused in every imagionable way....

~clair ;)

this has to be some MTV-tongue-in-cheek kind of thing, right? I mean it HAS to be! don’t you think? might be my rose colored glasses acting up again... but I am really hoping so.

LMAO... oh my god, that is awesome... I would never spend 28 bucks on a T-shirt though...

It does send a bad message, but the sad thing is, statistically, it's accurate.

I haven't voted since '92 It's for old people.

Dang, the delete kay fails me again!!!!!

Why bother voting when your choice of candidates is so poor, however? And would a new President make any difference? Pffft....

*Is young. Ish.*

AT :)

I will indeed vote..

Hopefully FOR a candidate rather than against another, but either way I will show up and push the levers, thus ensuring me of my right to bitch for the next 4 years.......

Q

It just goes to show how ignorant and utterly idiotic the youth of this country is. I hate to be considered part of this group, but I'll be 20 this November, so finally, no more "teen" in my classification. :sowrong: :sowrong:

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back