• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hopefully the last time

TMF Jeff

TMF owner and co-founder
If you are still having trouble with the forum, please describe it in as much detail as you can here, including what browser you're using and any tricks you may have tried.

Thanks, and hopefully this is the last time we have to do this.
Jeff

Hi there! Every time use the top bar to navigate (What's New/Forum/Blogs, etc), it logs me out, even if I have remember me ticked.

Hi there! Every time use the top bar to navigate (What's New/Forum/Blogs, etc), it logs me out, even if I have remember me ticked.

Just to be clear - this is ONLY happening when you use that menu bar, not regular forum links as you browse down the page, right?

And to add my own issue to the list - sometimes when I upload an image using the little mini bar right above the reply window, it will act as if the image came through, but later when I return to the thread it will give the "missing attachment" error.

It just happens when I'm browsing. I'll open a page in another tab or I just go to a new page in general and it just logs me out.

I can't find a pattern. Sometimes I'll stay logged in for quite a while, and sometimes it'll log me out any time I click.

I'm sure that's not super helpful, but there you go...

Still getting logged out a lot, usually after not touching it for a bit and letting the page reload or clicking on another page. It's like my security token is constantly expiring

Still getting logged out. Kinda frustrating because I'll try to leave a comment, and get an error saying that I don't have permission to perform this action. Which basically confirms that I've just been logged out, and now have to log back in and try again to leave a comment before I get logged out again.

Keeps logging me out... Can reproduce everytime.

Meaning every time you change pages? Or every time you visit? I'm trying to accumulate as much data as possible.

Still getting logged out. Kinda frustrating because I'll try to leave a comment, and get an error saying that I don't have permission to perform this action. Which basically confirms that I've just been logged out, and now have to log back in and try again to leave a comment before I get logged out again.

Does it matter how long the post is? I'm wondering if there's a time factor involved, like if you try to post a single sentence it goes through but if you try to complete a complex thought, it kicks you after a few minutes?

Does it matter how long the post is? I'm wondering if there's a time factor involved, like if you try to post a single sentence it goes through but if you try to complete a complex thought, it kicks you after a few minutes?

Even comments with just one or two sentences are sometimes hard to leave because sometimes I get logged out pretty quickly.

What I've had to do sometimes is type the comment elsewhere I want to leave, and then copy/paste it here.

I get a blank white screen and the only way for me to continue is to open a new tab on my browser and log in again. I continue to be logged out when changing from one Forum screen to another. I've used both Firefox and Chrome with the same results.

I haven't been paying attention to patterns, but the last several times I've logged in it's been logging me out seemingly at random. (In fact, I had to log back in to rewrite this post.)

I've had the same problem - seemingly no pattern, just logging out occasionally when I click on a thread or on a new forum, but it doesn't happen every time.

I fiddled around a bit this morning. I can navigate anywhere on the site during the first 60 or so seconds after I log in. After that the top navigation bar definitely logs me out, and after a couple minutes any link will.

I can only post or edit a post (like this one) for about 30 seconds after I log in.

I'm inclined to think time is an important factor here.

(I had to log in a couple times to get this edit to post.)

Last edited:
Tried to post some stuff last night and kept getting the no permission message. Tried lots of different ways to navigate and also turning off my VPN. Sometimes I'd get the error while still showing as logged in at the top of the page.

Do you know if you are on specific page or its just happening when you change pages or ?

Do you know if you are on specific page or its just happening when you change pages or ?

Happened when I was trying to submit replies in Tickling Discussion and Tickling Stories threads

I still get logged out when I search, navigate to different pages, click on images etc.

As long as I remember to click "remember me" every login it seems to work. Otherwise it logs me right out. What a pain.

Yes, it is still having issues. It just took me 45 minutes to post my story. It logs you out at different points. The frustrating issue is when you log out, it then says you don't have "security access" or something to that affect. That means I have to actually close the browser and log back it. It also happens when trying to add attachments. It is a bit frustrating, but I also understand you are doing everything you can to fix it.

Also, is there anyway to attach a poll after you make a post? That was my intent, but I was so frustrated that I just posted the story, then figured I could add a poll later. I didn't see the option during the "edit post" area.

(funny side note. It took me a few tries to even post this comment. haha)

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back