• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Horrible Trump-Related Tickle Dream

a7hgsir4h3jk

Last night, I had this disturbing dream:

I was busy responding to like 12+ fetlife messages (as usual) and someone sent me a link to a professional "Donald Trump" tickle video. It was FM/M, of a typical faceless male ler and a female model ler, and the lee was a guy who looked like Donald Trump. It wasn't the real Trump (thank fuck!) but it was a guy who kind of looked like him, and the supposed "plot" was that it was Donald Trump being tickled. I can't even remember if he was naked or what. I think he was just in his underwear or something.

Fuck, he shouldn't be invading my dreams, let alone any tickling-related dreams! I'm just glad I wasn't involved in that situation at all.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to throw up.

:pukefight:

*holds the bucket for you*

Don't worry Smeg... you'll be ok. *rubs ur back*

That is disturbing! Don't want to be thinking of our next President that way! His wife on the other hand.....

I was busy responding to like 12+ fetlife messages (as usual) and someone sent me a link to a professional "Donald Trump" tickle video. It was FM/M, of a typical faceless male ler and a female model ler, and the lee was a guy who looked like Donald Trump. It wasn't the real Trump (thank fuck!) but it was a guy who kind of looked like him, and the supposed "plot" was that it was Donald Trump being tickled. I can't even remember if he was naked or what. I think he was just in his underwear or something.

Fuck, he shouldn't be invading my dreams, let alone any tickling-related dreams! I'm just glad I wasn't involved in that situation at all.

Like Hillary would'be been any less disgusting?

*Opens waste desposal shoot*

Excuse me while I "hurl". (Throw Up)

The only Trump that has even crossed my mind with regard to tickling.. . is his daughter Ivanka.

I'm not even a big fan of his wife.

I have to wonder what kind of a person she really is.. to have married a miserable individual like Donald Trump.

keep your political leanings out of the tickle discussion room.

steve

To be honest, I don't want to associate any politician with tickling! They're two completely separate things! I rarely even think about American politics which makes it extra weird that one of them appeared in a tickle dream. :crazy:

*holds the bucket for you*

Don't worry Smeg... you'll be ok. *rubs ur back*

Thank yooouuu! :redheart:

I'm just glad this hasn't dissolved into a flame war. :eek:

Another bad dream Donald trump tickling you

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back